Media Day 2018

3 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

I think he might need to work on 4A in harnesses for a while before he can attempt adding an extra rotation without harness, to be safe. 

Also, if he is planning in adding Nessie this season, I expect the big final reveal would be at GPF or Worlds. He is probably conditioning his body to peak around early December, to win his 5th GPF Gold! :knc_yuzu2:

But we know he has worked on it in a harness. Brian said so. He also said the guy holding the harness said he didn't really do anything. So we know from Brian he did it in a harness without any help from the harness. I'd say that means he's probably doing it without harness by now...

15 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

But we know he has worked on it in a harness. Brian said so. He also said the guy holding the harness said he didn't really do anything. So we know from Brian he did it in a harness without any help from the harness. I'd say that means he's probably doing it without harness by now...

If not harnesses, I hope he wears butt pads during Nessie trainings. Apparently they absorb alot of impact and shock when you fall. But I can't really imagine Yuzu wearing anything other than those tight leggings whilst training. He really prefers those leggings (And he looks fabulous in them so why not?).

I love how Yuzu is the first guy ever not embarassed to wear tight leggings in front of millions of cameras. He made leggings look cool on a guy [admin edit]:knc_yuzu2:

14 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

If not harnesses, I hope he wears butt pads during Nessie trainings. Apparently they absorb alot of impact and shock when you fall. But I can't really imagine Yuzu wearing anything other than those tight leggings whilst training. He really prefers those leggings (And he looks fabulous in them so why not?).

I love how Yuzu is the first guy ever not embarassed to wear tight leggings in front of millions of cameras. He made leggings look cool on a guy [admin edit] :knc_yuzu2:

They're not really leggings, though, since they flare out at the bottom lol (I prefer them to regular leggings, though...)

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

They're not really leggings, though, since they flare out at the bottom lol (I prefer them to regular leggings, though...)

They are like the prettiest leggings. The right color and width. And what's more is Yuzu has the perfect legs for them.

I once saw a Japanese Fanyu tweet the price of them and they were HOLY EXPENSIVE. They were Men's Ballet leggings of some sort, that were from some professional brand I cannot remember. He really seems to like UA tops too, instead of other brands like Puma, Adidas or Nike. 

I'm dreaming that one day, UA will offer him an international commercial deal for yuzu to be their global ambassador or global model :knc_brian2:

12 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

They are like the prettiest leggings. The right color and width. And what's more is Yuzu has the perfect legs for them.

I once saw a Japanese Fanyu tweet the price of them and they were HOLY EXPENSIVE. They were Men's Ballet leggings of some sort, that were from some professional brand I cannot remember. He really seems to like UA tops too, instead of other brands like Puma, Adidas or Nike. 

I'm dreaming that one day, UA will offer him an international commercial deal for yuzu to be their global ambassador or global model :knc_brian2:

I'm pretty sure they're Chacott. The only men's wear that looks like that that I can find on their website is this: https://trade.chacott-jp.com/category_product/mens-spats-11008/ Looks about right, I think... (his are probably a bit longer, though. But hey, he can get them in 66 colors! LOL) And I think ballet leggings are tight all around. The fluttering at the bottom would probably get in the way.

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm pretty sure they're Chacott. The only men's wear that looks like that that I can find on their website is this: https://trade.chacott-jp.com/category_product/mens-spats-11008/ Looks about right, I think... (his are probably a bit longer, though. But hey, he can get them in 66 colors! LOL) And I think ballet leggings are tight all around. The fluttering at the bottom would probably get in the way.

Maybe his are customized size? He has very long, thin legs, and a very tiny waist line. I thought they were ballet leggings, but thanks for the info ! 

3 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

If not harnesses, I hope he wears butt pads during Nessie trainings. Apparently they absorb alot of impact and shock when you fall.

Tbh, more than for his backside I'm worried for his ankle :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: He's learned how to fall,  but that poor ankle would be hit hard even with a perfect landing. I don't even want to think about a a landing like that in his WTTpratice 4Lz :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: (wait, now I'm thinking :59227c768286a__s:). And I'm also worried about risks like head injuries (the risk of 4A discouraged even Yagudin when he tried all the quads back in his days). Of course the harness would keep Yuzuru safe&sound, but I think he might be already past the harness training with 4A...

Sidenote&offtopic:

Spoiler

searching for what had exactly happened to make Yagudin scared of Nessie, I've tripped into a post-2014OWG thread in the other place, discussing Yuzu and 4A :10640793:

I haven't found what I was searching for but the discussion weirded me out...It looks from another era entirely but it's only 4 freakin years ago :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5: The world moved so fast! Still no 4CC Gold for Yuzu, tho :4:

also Zuzu's Lo one of his poorer triples?

And someone thought Zuzu was more of a toe jumper than a edge jumper..

Maybe at that point in time it looked like that? :peekapooh: I bet it was 4S fault...but it worked hard to redeem itself! :67638860:

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic