Team China

21 minutes ago, katonice said:

New partner? Is this related to the shakeup in the Chinese pairs teamups people have mentioned here? 

Who knows at this point :13877886: That looks like Xiangning Li to me and there's definitely something going on!

9 minutes ago, kelly said:

Is that Zhang? 

Yes :free-random-smileys-1048:

2 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Who is that woman? Is Xiaoyu Yu out?

EDIT: Yeah, looks like Li, to me, too.

If it is, maybe she's just testing but still. I mean it opens the door, no? And if so, what happens with Yu. Sigh.

15 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

The summer is going to be long for us Team China supporters. :13877886:Just hope everything works out.

We will end up being either completely blasé about the oddest things or we'll end up members of AA. Again. 

At this point, I'm just waiting for Hanee to show up as part of an ID couple :rofl:

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

At this point, I'm just waiting for Hanee to show up as part of an ID couple :rofl:

I'd be down for it, but he'd hate it apparently. :'(

I must say, whatever happens, I have faith in all of them. Even if Boyang doesn't get to go to Orser, and even if all the pairs are shook up, I have complete faith that all of them will keep improving and delivering at the high level as they always have. I don't expect that to change, though coaching changes will certainly accelerate that process a lot. I just want them all to not be politicked against, you know?

29 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

I just want them all to not be politicked against, you know?

Well, there's the whole - Olympics in China - thing which may help out that whole mess a bit. I am not sure it'll help as much as it does when it is in NA or Europe but it should at least help out somewhat. Of course, we're also getting into the new rules territory and we're yet to see that genius so who knows how that'll play out - if it will help reset the system for a more equal one or not. Alas, there'll always be some of this, I don't think we can escape that.