Team China

1 час назад, Xen сказал:

Oh dear.

Hello Dear Brian Orser, if you ever ever lurk here. Um, it was just a newspaper clipping, and while true many many of Boyang's fans, and the FS community in China will generally be very glad if you ever take Boyang under TCC wings, even for just a month. There is no pressure meant. We know our media is crazy too.

Oh...it's not the first time tbh. Last year they skated in May at my local rink, doing a show for the rink's re-opening. According to rinkmates, all the days they did they show, the entire Chinese national team ran behind schedule because they were just signing stuff left and right, something about a very very long line. And there were probably less fans than at Ice Fantasia.

Still though, Boyang's team will need to come up with a good fan/media strategy going forward. His popularity will be probably more than his team expects. =)

Tbh there were not that much fans. I think 30 max xD

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

IKR??? Sounds more like a permanent thing :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Nopenopenope I must stay calm. :embSwan:

Please, Mr Boingboing, help Mr Hanyu with the tilt on his 4lz. :snonegai:

Oh if Boyang goes to TCC, there’s no way Mr Hanyu won’t be able to not go to B******. He’ll feel like he’s missing out.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Nopenopenope I must stay calm. :embSwan:

Please, Mr Boingboing, help Mr Hanyu with the tilt on his 4lz. :snonegai:

Oh if Boyang goes to TCC, there’s no way Mr Hanyu won’t be able to not go to B******. He’ll feel like he’s missing out.

Yep, yep, and Yuzu will help him with the Sal and maybe the Loop. Haha, I love the idea of Boyang being there with Yuzu!

21 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Last paragraph, people. They are still negotiating. Don't get your hopes up just yet. (Me at me: >.>)

I  know, but they have high hopes for a medal in Beijing ... and with Boyang's training progress in China kind of stagnating ...I'd say that there are good chances that he will train at TCC ... if the negotiation works out well!