2018/19 GP Assignments

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I had to google it and if I had to google it, I bet anything ISU would, too.

BUT NOW I WANT ONE!!! I'd never use it because it's also very creepy but I want one anyway. And then we should make all judges use it. All the human ones. Explain the lack of +5s for that 3A wearing that, judges.

Realy really creepy but yes they could actually be useful for judging. They could also use it on the audience to measure how entertained they are by the free dances since apparently that will factor into scoring now. 

1 minute ago, Moria Polonius said:

Did you guys really post 15 pages of comments in the last 12 hours despite no announcement being made? :2thumbsup:

Yes.

The true PH experience. 

Honestly, to introduce a newbie to this place and say ok what is quintessentially PH? Well this is. Go us :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 minute ago, robin said:

Realy really creepy but yes they could actually be useful for judging. They could also use it on the audience to measure how entertained they are by the free dances since apparently that will factor into scoring now. 

You can't see it but I've got my evil face on.

Seriously this cannot be allowed, I'm only moderately evil and I want to wreak havoc with this. 

A livestream of the ISU congress with everybody wearing these would make the votes more entertaining.

5 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Did you guys really post 15 pages of comments in the last 12 hours despite no announcement being made? :2thumbsup:

But this is really tame compared to the hundreds of pages of freakout before Hanyu's program announcements reveal last year. This is being chill for satellites.

Just now, Forcefield said:

But this is really tame compared to the hundreds of pages of freakout before Hanyu's program announcements last year. This is being chill for satellites.

This is even chill compared to the no-broadcast, no-leak CiONTU, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You can't see it but I've got my evil face on.

Seriously this cannot be allowed, I'm only moderately evil and I want to wreak havoc with this. 

A livestream of the ISU congress with everybody wearing these would make the votes more entertaining.

lmao I am honestly not sure if I want any insight into their heads. I am barely holding onto my own sanity here 

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Was he a retiring golf player? I didn’t get that...:facepalm:...but I do remember his face, because they showed it like three times...:headdesk:

3? it was probably 5 times :crazyshit:

and plus there's always trump..

19 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

But this is really tame compared to the hundreds of pages of freakout before Hanyu's program announcements reveal last year. This is being chill for satellites.

Omg, I remember that one. Fortunately this time we were told that he's gonna have 2 new programs, so there should be no freakout, just speculation. But then i'm sure our reaction to the program choices will be second only to the Oly win!

15 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

There's your trouble. You want to hold on to your sanity and stan the Trollzuru. 

Nothing I can say in my defense. Yuzu already ate the biggest part of my sanity 

1 minute ago, Moria Polonius said:

Omg, I remember that one. Fortunately this time we were told that he's gonna have 2 new programs, so there should be no freakout, just speculation. But then i'm sure our reaction to the program choices will be second only to the Oly win!

You make it sound like we need a good reason to freak out