2018/19 GP Assignments

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Petition to get Yuzu to sleep in sparkly trashbag pants, just in case.

what about sparkly trashbag boxers?

*not letting this go*

btw, I'm going to work. See you guys in 5 hours. If the announcements come before me, I hate you all. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

what about sparkly trashbag boxers?

*not letting this go*

btw, I'm going to work. See you guys in 5 hours. If the announcements come before me, I hate you all. 

I could be totally on board with that as long as the sparkles and trashbaginess are there.

Good luck! I've been trying to work for hours. :lol: 

I can't believe I became YOLO3A during this nonsense. *smh* 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I could be totally on board with that as long as the sparkles and trashbaginess are there.

Good luck! I've been trying to work for hours. :lol: 

I can't believe I became YOLO3A during this nonsense. *smh* 

I can't bring my phone while in shift :c I'll just be able to take a 5 min break from serving delicious ice creams.

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

You mean you hate the ISU, right? Right? :winky:

Meanwhile I just finished work and can devote myself full-time to fretting and watching for news...

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

I can't bring my phone while in shift :c I'll just be able to take a 5 min break from serving delicious ice creams.

I feel very certain you'll just find a pile of nonsense over here when your shift is done because I'm beginning to think this is a grand hoax and there are no GP assignments.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Man I'm all for the idea of antarctica. Penguins guys, penguins legitimately as judges. Cute, adorable penguins as judges....it might actually be fair. o_O

Another vote for penguin judges from me. You know they would be fairer and more competent than ISU judges AND they are super cute 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

At least they're already dressed for the part.

And the scores might be so random, it must be fair. At least it won't be worse than what we have now. XD

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Man I'm all for the idea of antarctica. Penguins guys, penguins legitimately as judges. Cute, adorable penguins as judges....it might actually be fair. o_O

But how will any of us afford to go there? Bucket list material for sure, but so many monies...

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well, there IS plenty of ice. I say outdoor competition, oldschool style :laughing:

1 minute ago, Rainna said:

Well, there IS plenty of ice. I say outdoor competition, oldschool style :laughing:

While they're wearing just what they went to sleep in? Frostbite could be more brutal than ISU judging...

Man I came back to 10 pages of stuff, thinking that some news has come out. Instead there's penguin judges and trashbag boxers...?????

(And while I typed this there were 4 new replies? You guys are epic! :hugs::muahaha:

Hey, there's a whole community of people in Antartica with Tinder and all... 

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/02/confirmed-tinder-works-in-antarctica/283907/ 

Just saying - it's not an impossible venue.