2018/19 GP Assignments

2 минуты назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

Last year the announcement came out on the first day of FaOI Makuhari I think, which was the end of May. That was a bit stressful but it was nothing compared to how insane the fight for CoR tickets was. My hands were sweating and I was shaking after the experience :rofl:

:rofl: yeah, there were news about Chopin 3.0 which I was not so excited about at first (silly me) but in the evening came CoR news and Yuzu could skate 10.0 after that for all I care :rofl:

25 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

More like resign ourselves to being stressed out some more. And I'm not even looking for tickets or anything, I'm just stressing about who will go where, and when. 

Like me. No possibility to go anywhere...

Okay, so I saw on twitter, with no source tho, that they'd drop the assignments at 5 am (no timezone). Which makes no sense if they're actually waiting until after a meeting in Toront, but it's 5 am in Toronto in 15 minutes. :13877886:

1 minute ago, cirelle said:

Okay, so I saw on twitter, with no source tho, that they'd drop the assignments at 5 am (no timezone). Which makes no sense if they're actually waiting until after a meeting in Toront, but it's 5 am in Toronto in 15 minutes. :13877886:

But... But 5 am where? It was 5 am here years ago! AEONS! 

2 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Why do they hold a meeting at 5 am in Toronto?

Nooo I am away from a computer rn 

1 minute ago, cirelle said:

I know, right? I don't quite believe it and still I can't concentrate on work at all. :13877886:

I don't believe they mean 5 am in Toronto if there's going to be a meeting before it. Unless they've been partying all night, in which case it's going to be quite a ride.