Team Russia

5 minutes ago, Veveco said:

We should have a prediction game - wrong answers only :biggrin:

Plush announces that he expands his academy on ice dance and creates team with slowly trembling Gadbwah. Global, newly strengthened Gadbwah bonus overpowers Rus-centered Eteri bonus. Evil is defeated but at what cost.😔

12 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Plush announces that he expands his academy on ice dance and creates team with slowly trembling Gadbwah. Global, newly strengthened Gadbwah bonus overpowers Rus-centered Eteri bonus. Evil is defeated but at what cost.😔

In next chapter Eteri teams up with Shpilband.

6 hours ago, Paskud said:

6 hours ago, Paskud said:

In next chapter Eteri teams up with Shpilband.

And Plush decides to rejoin the competitive world as ice dancer himself, with Yagudin as his partner,  while simultaneously luring Raf to his coaching team with offers of skaters who will actually listen to what Raf is telling them. 

22 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And Plush decides to rejoin the competitive world as ice dancer himself, with Yagudin as his partner,  while simultaneously luring Raf to his coaching team with offers of skaters who will actually listen to what Raf is telling them. 

Raf refuses, because USA gives more $$$.

I also believe this is not over yet, popcorn is needed for good measure. What really pops up as a quick conclusion in my view is that Eteri lost control of the whole thing, the reins are no longer her prerogative and it seems that her leaving for  the USA and concenntrating on her daughter `s business has led to that. An old universal saying - when the cat`s away mice would play - mirrors in this situation. Or, I might be wrong, and the rotten apple has been already there for quite some time and only now the consequences are surfacing.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If he tries to pretend Alexandra Trusova will listen to him, he won't stir.

4 hours ago, IULIANA said:

I also believe this is not over yet, popcorn is needed for good measure. What really pops up as a quick conclusion in my view is that Eteri lost control of the whole thing, the reins are no longer her prerogative and it seems that her leaving for  the USA and concenntrating on her daughter `s business has led to that. An old universal saying - when the cat`s away mice would play - mirrors in this situation. Or, I might be wrong, and the rotten apple has been already there for quite some time and only now the consequences are surfacing.

Only 4 kids left Sambo. Eteri team can easily find someone new in their place.

4 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Only 4 kids left Sambo. Eteri team can easily find someone new in their place.

5 I think? The thing being, if she's blocked in the US (and how to reproach it her, as we don't know how she got locked there), she will have to trust Sergei Dudakov and Daniil Gleichengauz to accept them? It is always a conditional acceptance but here, after the confinement, will they be able to see quickly who can become a great skater an who cannot?

17 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

5 I think? The thing being, if she's blocked in the US (and how to reproach it her, as we don't know how she got locked there), she will have to trust Sergei Dudakov and Daniil Gleichengauz to accept them? It is always a conditional acceptance but here, after the confinement, will they be able to see quickly who can become a great skater an who cannot?

Trusova, Rhukin and 2 Zhilinas. Have I forgot about somebody?

Afaik, Eteri is now much more a manager than an actual coach. She has still Akatieva and her BV. All top juniors. Shcherbakova and Kostornaya.

9 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Trusova, Rhukin and 2 Zhilinas. Have I forgot about somebody?

Afaik, Eteri is now much more a manager than an actual coach. She has still Akatieva and her BV. All top juniors. Shcherbakova and Kostornaya.

Wasn't somebody else leaving for CSKA?

I tend to think she's both, less of a choreographer though she does choreograph a little. Yes, she still has a very strong team, I am more worrying for the Zhilina sisters themselves, as I already wrote too many times. And for figure skating in general, about Veronika Zhilina. (While I think figure skating can very well do without Alexandra Trusova until next Olympics if her new training arrangements don't suit her needs.)