Team Russia

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

For now only top juniors + Akatieva confirmed that they are staying.:scratch3:

Judging by angelsofplushenko instagram behaviour, it could be Nikolai Kolesnikov. They started following him. Which is going to be a bad loss, he’s good for his age. How about that? 

Rukhin was already confirmed yesterday.

So far, I see nobody else.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_8EtpwJBhZ/?igshid=1ucgdwjyf95tu

I suppose she had conversations with all her skaters and their parents, and she may have asked them not to speak yet, to let the heat pass a bit? After all, it is not easy to speak of the departure of a coach and a classmate in such conditions, particularly for the others As.

And if she is angry and not composed enough, Plushenko's attitude (tulip harvest, LV sweater...) is at best childish. Really, I wonder what will become of Alexandra Trusova (though at worse she will have lost a year or two) and the Zhilina sisters (Veronika Zhilina being, I repeat, an exceptional skater but she is so young, nothing is settled yet and I am afraid her talent could get spoiled).

Alexandra Trusova was promised a lot, particularly she was promised to be able to work more upon her jumps (so what with her skating skills?) which is "rubbing up the right way" to get her assent but certainly not expressing what she needs, and he knew it perfectly. I am rather defiant towards people who can do that sort of thing.

And some former Angels' pupils having complained for lack of ice, will she accept it once the rink reopens? (But there, there can be a change, or Rozanov can have been lured himself as to his future circumstances.)

Both Plushenko and Yagudin have always indulged themselves in behaving this way, so it’s nothing new. Both like shocking people and both speak their minds and have fun at other people’s expense - in this case, answering that hysterical response Tutberidze Team had back in December about Plushenko’s comments on Alina’s ‘pausing’ her career. So yeah, he trolled Eteri and he was none too gentle towards Zheleznyakov, who, honestly, was just hilariously rude and hysterical towards everyone - Trusova, Rozanov, Plushenko. 
We Russians are well used to seeing this - that’s why we regale the world with the whole saga. Would I like to see coaches behave in a more restrained and respectful manner? You bet I would. But at least in this case I am happy this rudeness doesn’t affect young and vulnerable people - in my books Eteri and Co deserved a bit of mocking with their fixation on “betrayal and lack of gratitude”. 
But yeah, we routinely see adolescents behave in a more adult manner. I wonder if those adolescents are going to behave as childishly when they grow up or if they will remember their own pain and humiliation and adopt a more considerate way to treat younger people. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Judging by angelsofplushenko instagram behaviour, it could be Nikolai Kolesnikov. They started following him. Which is going to be a bad loss, he’s good for his age. How about that? 

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Just now, Paskud said:

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Mind you, it’s just a theory. But if both Zhilina and Kolesnikov were primarily coached by Rozanov, it would figure out, wouldn’t it?  

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Both Plushenko and Yagudin have always indulged themselves in behaving this way, so it’s nothing new. Both like shocking people and both speak their minds and have fun at other people’s expense - in this case, answering that hysterical response Tutberidze Team had back in December about Plushenko’s comments on Alina’s ‘pausing’ her career. So yeah, he trolled Eteri and he was none too gentle towards Zheleznyakov, who, honestly, was just hilariously rude and hysterical towards everyone - Trusova, Rozanov, Plushenko. 
We Russians are well used to seeing this - that’s why we regale the world with the whole saga. Would I like to see coaches behave in a more restrained and respectful manner? You bet I would. But at least in this case I am happy this rudeness doesn’t affect young and vulnerable people - in my books Eteri and Co deserved a bit of mocking with their fixation on “betrayal and lack of gratitude”. 
But yeah, we routinely see adolescents behave in a more adult manner. I wonder if those adolescents are going to behave as childishly when they grow up or if they will remember their own pain and humiliation and adopt a more considerate way to treat younger people. 

I also prefer to see class rather than crass from adults responsible for childrens' training/education, but in this case, it seems rather as though Team Tutberidze put in for it. I don't think Plush started this fight, but he seems like the type of guy who would definitely finish one. 

And if they didn't act like this, what would we have to write about, anyway?:party0029: It's a little distraction from the miserable world right now.