Team Russia

I want to watch that show but they keep mentioning Yuzu's name all the time that I'm getting a bit embarrassed in Zhenya's behalf. Is Japanese media going crazy on the shipping too? :laughing:

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I want to watch that show but they keep mentioning Yuzu's name all the time that I'm getting a bit embarrassed in Zhenya's behalf. Is Japanese media going crazy on the shipping too? :laughing:

They asked her I believe what she gave him, during that GPF 2016, those Tokyo Ghoul things. And which subjects she'd like to talk about with Yuzuru; she said figure skating :laughing:

(that's probably their idea of it, at least they're being decent)

28 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

They asked her I believe what she gave him, during that GPF 2016, those Tokyo Ghoul things. And which subjects she'd like to talk about with Yuzuru; she said figure skating :laughing:

(that's probably their idea of it, at least they're being decent)

I'm just like OMG, you have the ladies World Champion there, why u gotta make it about Yuzu too!? Give it a rest and just let the girl be!! But since I don't understand a thing they're saying, it's possible only the narration is that extra. :rofl:

35 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I'm just like OMG, you have the ladies World Champion there, why u gotta make it about Yuzu too!? Give it a rest and just let the girl be!! But since I don't understand a thing they're saying, it's possible only the narration is that extra. :rofl:

I know, right? They're pushing her too much this summer .  And no questions to Yuzuru... It's kind of unfair. 

At least she gained 3k followers on instagram after that broadcast...  

16 hours ago, xeyra said:

Not sure it's been posted yet but Julia update:

Glad to hear she is back on track. Now I wonder who will get RC's invitation between Julia and Adelina. There are also some other contenders like Alisa and Stanislava who might get the spot.

15 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Glad to hear she is back on track. Now I wonder who will get RC's invitation between Julia and Adelina. There are also some other contenders like Alisa and Stanislava who might get the spot.

The last update I saw on Adelina was that she's likely to skip the GP due to the injury. :( I guess it might come down to the test skates and how Yulia does in them. 

57 minutes ago, Elaine said:

From what I've heard, that's a bit ... optimistic for Yulia. Urmanov is of course prettying it up but it may not be so rosy. It would be lovely if she managed to return though. 

9 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I don't mean to be ignorant, but what injury does Adelina have? Is it the injury she's had since Rostelecom Cup 2015? It looks like she's doing a lot of shows so did she sustain her injuries from shows?? :confused:

According to Plush she injured herself during training and it's a small injury. There is a contradiction or something was lost in the translation, because Buyanova said her injury is serious (but she admitted that she barely spoke to her since last summer).

39 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

According to Plush she injured herself during training and it's a small injury. There is a contradiction or something was lost in the translation, because Buyanova said her injury is serious (but she admitted that she barely spoke to her since last summer).

They said they'd announce about their further plans around May 20th, but no news so far. And Plush is in Japan now.

Buyanova had every right to be slightly offended with her, so she might have exaggerated it.