Team Russia

10 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

If FaOI organizers are kind to us, we might even get a pair skate of a sorts! I mean if they're smart, they would because talk about publicity. 
Fingers crossed for pictures and yes please :heart:

Zhenya is a smart girl and I'm sure knows to bring up that argument too :0009:

But you know, if not... since it's warhorse season anyway, she can still go for a Romeo & Juliet LP and try to be his time zone belated Juliet!

11 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

If FaOI organizers are kind to us, we might even get a pair skate of a sorts! I mean if they're smart, they would because talk about publicity. 
Fingers crossed for pictures and yes please :heart:

Only that Niigata show has the least chances of being aired on TV :PikachuLayingDown:

13 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, remember when he kissed her with Pooh? that was when. I was looking for what she gave him but it's difficult to dig out. 

That is unforgettable moment ! :agree2:

9 hours ago, Fay said:

Averblah gave an interview saying that he refused to a program for Radionova, because, you know, he'd promised to do programs for Zhenya.

Apparently, he meant his restrictions apply to single ladies' skating only.

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20170514/1120450588.html

At this point I kind of lost belief in anything he says... And why did he need to mention Radionova? But I will forgive him everything if he has right inspiration to create two beautiful programs for our iron princess... (Angels, if you exist, that's the right time to help :angel3-smiley:)

8 hours ago, Joey said:

Zhenya is a smart girl and I'm sure knows to bring up that argument too :0009:

But you know, if not... since it's warhorse season anyway, she can still go for a Romeo & Juliet LP and try to be his time zone belated Juliet!

Well, she already did everything she can. She mentioned her wish to skating with him twice... what else could she possibly do? 

Regarding R&J, please no !!! That's too cliche'd :sleepy:

8 hours ago, Dara said:

Only that Niigata show has the least chances of being aired on TV :PikachuLayingDown:

This year they have such a strong cast in Niigata! Let's hope they will be pushed to air them by Japanese fans.

I'm honestly not happy that Evgenia's getting choreo by Averbukh again, but it makes sense to keep him since it's clearly worked to her advantage these past two seasons. I can only hope that it will be something really good...Zhenya has such a beautifully expressive face, but I want something that suits her bright personality more, rather than quiet and somber piano pieces. A program doesn't have to be melancholic in order to appeal to the emotions! Look at Seimei, for crying out loud. :text-line-smiley-126:

If I may ask, what's the significance of those gloves she was wearing? I've been seeing her gate some hate for them for some reason, but I'm just confused!

7 minutes ago, astudyofmemory said:

If I may ask, what's the significance of those gloves she was wearing? I've been seeing her gate some hate for them for some reason, but I'm just confused!

Yuzuru wears those, they're from the Sendai rink. As I said here before it'd be cute if they were a gift to her, and I wouldn't even be surprised if they were. But some people just cannot handle that they are friends. Just ignore it. Unfortunately it's been happening for a while now. 

(welcome to the forum!)

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yuzuru wears those, they're from the Sendai rink. As I said here before it'd be cute if they were a gift to her, and I wouldn't even be surprised if they were. But some people just cannot handle that they are friends. Just ignore it. Unfortunately it's been happening for a while now. 

Ahhhhh I see! I'd definitely say they were a gift (could be from Yuzuru, but it could be from a Japanese fan as well - she's quite loved over there! :4chsmu1:), as I don't think she's been to Sendai on her Japan travels. And I'm totally used to the negativity by now, I wasn't particularly bothered by the comments, I was just unsure as to why people would get mad over gloves of all things! :P It makes sense now. 

Zhenya is a very successful fan. To become friends with your idol...ahh, the envy!

3 minutes ago, astudyofmemory said:

Zhenya is a very successful fan. To become friends with your idol...ahh, the envy!

Just wait until she maybe gets her "skate a program together" wish, now that would be successful! :party0012:

3 minutes ago, Joey said:

Just wait until she maybe gets her "skate a program together" wish, now that would be successful! :party0012:

That's very true. 
I do wonder what they'd skate to and how. I guess similar to what she did with Misha? 

11 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

That's very true. 
I do wonder what they'd skate to and how. I guess similar to what she did with Misha? 

But that would be copying! D=

We could insert her into LGC? The WTT head roll would fit in! Not sure she could pull off his hairstyle though.

13 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

That's very true. 

I kind of just imagined it (if it were to happen) being something very silly and light-hearted/fun. I feel like these two wouldn't be able to stay serious and would dissolve into a fit of giggles!

11 minutes ago, Joey said:

But that would be copying! D=

We could insert her into LGC? The WTT head roll would fit in! Not sure she could pull off his hairstyle though.

:tongue:

I am not sure that works. But NS is workable though?

8 minutes ago, astudyofmemory said:

I kind of just imagined it (if it were to happen) being something very silly and light-hearted/fun. I feel like these two wouldn't be able to stay serious and would dissolve into a fit of giggles!

Sailor Moon and TM then! :59182a8d937bc_biggrin(1):

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

:tongue:

I am not sure that works. But NS is workable though?

Sailor Moon and TM then! :59182a8d937bc_biggrin(1):

But NS isn't fun, and I agree with astudyofmemory that these 2 would have to do something fun.

And would you really want to give them something serious, where Evgenia would have to hide her blushing and giggling? That would be mean, dear Yata :banned: