Team Russia

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey, it would only be fair, she gave him presents before too. Anf I'm sure Yuzu knows how to treat ladies. Especially cute ones. ;)

And yes yes, get a no Averblah program Zhenya!

Ha, truth! And he's still carrying around hers so works out. 

I have been looking and there're even more photos of her there, so pretty! 

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

She gave him several things for his birthday during the GPF in France :)

1 minute ago, Puniyo said:

It was a birthday present if I'm not wrong during last year's grand prix final.

Thank you! I knew about several presents on his birthday but somehow I missed the information about a key-chain )))

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

It's hilarious Averbukh changed his mind after all the pomp about doing choreo for Zhenya only. But good. Now she can hopefully stray too 

Aww, Irene gloves. I wonder if Yuzuru sent her those, it would be so cute :59182a8d937bc_biggrin(1):

I am sure Yuzuru gave Zhenia the Irene Gloves. That's the Japanese way. She gave him presents. So he gave her presents.

34 minutes ago, meoima said:

I am sure Yuzuru gave Zhenia the Irene Gloves. That's the Japanese way. She gave him presents. So he gave her presents.

I wonder how many gloves had Yuzu handed out as presents through years. I remember a photo of Orser in Irene gloves.

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, remember when he kissed her with Pooh? that was when. I was looking for what she gave him but it's difficult to dig out. 

Awww, that was so cute. I hope FaOI gives us a Zuzu + Zhenya + Pooh + gloves group picture :D he could adjust her hair again or give her another present and Zhenya can use Pooh to hid her blush from him *hihi*

33 minutes ago, Joey said:

Awww, that was so cute. I hope FaOI gives us a Zuzu + Zhenya + Pooh + gloves group picture :D he could adjust her hair again or give her another present and Zhenya can use Pooh to hid her blush from him *hihi*

If FaOI organizers are kind to us, we might even get a pair skate of a sorts! I mean if they're smart, they would because talk about publicity. 
Fingers crossed for pictures and yes please :heart: