May 14, 20179 yr Author 5 minutes ago, Joey said: Hey, it would only be fair, she gave him presents before too. Anf I'm sure Yuzu knows how to treat ladies. Especially cute ones. ;) And yes yes, get a no Averblah program Zhenya! Ha, truth! And he's still carrying around hers so works out. I have been looking and there're even more photos of her there, so pretty!
May 14, 20179 yr 21 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said: Ha, truth! And he's still carrying around hers so works out. I have been looking and there're even more photos of her there, so pretty! you mean the cup? or the keychain? or...what?
May 14, 20179 yr Author 2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said: you mean the cup? or the keychain? or...what? The key-chain, he was still using it.
May 14, 20179 yr Just now, Yatagarasu said: The key-chain, he was still using it. When did she give him a key-chain?
May 14, 20179 yr 28 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said: I have been looking and there're even more photos of her there, so pretty! On this picture it's almost impossible to recognize her!
May 14, 20179 yr Just now, Hannah said: When did she give him a key-chain? It was a birthday present if I'm not wrong during last year's grand prix final.
May 14, 20179 yr Author 4 minutes ago, Hannah said: When did she give him a key-chain? She gave him several things for his birthday during the GPF in France :)
May 14, 20179 yr 1 minute ago, Hannah said: On this picture it's almost impossible to recognize her! Beautiful kimono though!
May 14, 20179 yr Just now, Yatagarasu said: She gave him several things for his birthday during the GPF in France :) 1 minute ago, Puniyo said: It was a birthday present if I'm not wrong during last year's grand prix final. Thank you! I knew about several presents on his birthday but somehow I missed the information about a key-chain )))
May 14, 20179 yr Author 11 minutes ago, Hannah said: Thank you! I knew about several presents on his birthday but somehow I missed the information about a key-chain ))) Yes, remember when he kissed her with Pooh? that was when. I was looking for what she gave him but it's difficult to dig out.
May 14, 20179 yr 3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said: It's hilarious Averbukh changed his mind after all the pomp about doing choreo for Zhenya only. But good. Now she can hopefully stray too Aww, Irene gloves. I wonder if Yuzuru sent her those, it would be so cute I am sure Yuzuru gave Zhenia the Irene Gloves. That's the Japanese way. She gave him presents. So he gave her presents.
May 14, 20179 yr 34 minutes ago, meoima said: I am sure Yuzuru gave Zhenia the Irene Gloves. That's the Japanese way. She gave him presents. So he gave her presents. I wonder how many gloves had Yuzu handed out as presents through years. I remember a photo of Orser in Irene gloves.
May 14, 20179 yr 3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said: Yes, remember when he kissed her with Pooh? that was when. I was looking for what she gave him but it's difficult to dig out. Awww, that was so cute. I hope FaOI gives us a Zuzu + Zhenya + Pooh + gloves group picture :D he could adjust her hair again or give her another present and Zhenya can use Pooh to hid her blush from him *hihi*
May 14, 20179 yr Averblah gave an interview saying that he refused to a program for Radionova, because, you know, he'd promised to do programs for Zhenya. Apparently, he meant his restrictions apply to single ladies' skating only. http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20170514/1120450588.html
May 14, 20179 yr Author 33 minutes ago, Joey said: Awww, that was so cute. I hope FaOI gives us a Zuzu + Zhenya + Pooh + gloves group picture :D he could adjust her hair again or give her another present and Zhenya can use Pooh to hid her blush from him *hihi* If FaOI organizers are kind to us, we might even get a pair skate of a sorts! I mean if they're smart, they would because talk about publicity. Fingers crossed for pictures and yes please
Create an account or sign in to comment