Team Spain

The article talks about his new SP, about which he doesn’t say anything and about what he has been doing since Pyeonchang. Then, his publicist(?) talks about the season and says “For now, the only confirmed competition is Japan Open...” “The idea is to do Nationals and Euros, and maybe something else, but nothing is confirmed yet”

Javi also confirms this is his last season competing...

Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out in a corner :sorrow:

39 minutes ago, FatyGSquare said:

The article talks about his new SP, about which he doesn’t say anything and about what he has been doing since Pyeonchang. Then, his publicist(?) talks about the season and says “For now, the only confirmed competition is Japan Open...” “The idea is to do Nationals and Euros, and maybe something else, but nothing is confirmed yet”

Javi also confirms this is his last season competing...

Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out in a corner :sorrow:

:tumblr_inline_mfy930ntA01qid2nw:please do worlds

I feel tailoring Prometo to the rules and taking it out of a show setting, it might lose some of its charm.....it's such a good romantic program to skate in dramatic lighting with a dark background.

But if this is true, I can see why he might not want to put the time into developing a whole new program for just 2-3 competitions. And two Spanish programs would be a good capstone for his career.