Team Spain

32 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I totally forgot Team Spain has a thread :laughing:

Those quotes....makes me want to strangle a certain M*****v. >_>

Please tell me that this type of coaching process is not normal....because it sounds like abuse. 

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

Those quotes....makes me want to strangle a certain M*****v. >_>

Please tell me that this type of coaching process is not normal....because it sounds like abuse. 

Well, he has greater sins, alas x_x

And no, not to my knowledge. I mean I'm sure there are issues like this around, perhaps in the past even more so, but definitely not normal! Poor Javier.

This person is translating the interview.. and I’m shooketh. Javi mom is there and she wanted to slap M****** for treating her son like that....... he even talk about Miki and how M***** kicked him cus of she picked Javi over him. He putting everything out there :popcorn:

He is an amazing guy and that overcome so many obstacles to become who he is :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Wow Javi.... can I just say I'm so glad for Brian Orser's existence? Also, I'm happy that Javi is in a place where he can talk about the darkest times in his lifeopenly. Please expose M*r*z*v more Javi. I don't understand why he's still allowed to be a coach... ugh...

That guy is :smiley_hairpull: :animated-smileys-angry-033: is his wife skating at all? 

He physically kicked him? But, I thought javi was already at TCC when he was with Miki. Was this earlier when he was training with him? I guess the timing does not matter actually, it is still awful what he went through. So happy things turned out how they did in the end. Poor Javi...but he ended up better off and success is always the best way to deal with things ( I dont want to say revenge). 

3 minutes ago, liv said:

He physically kicked him? But, I thought javi was already at TCC when he was with Miki. Was this earlier when he was training with him? I guess the timing does not matter actually, it is still awful what he went through. So happy things turned out how they did in the end. Poor Javi...but he ended up better off and success is always the best way to deal with things ( I dont want to say revenge). 

IDK the timeline but below is the translation from the interview. I meant kick him out. 

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

That guy is :smiley_hairpull: :animated-smileys-angry-033: is his wife skating at all? 

Spoiler

If you go to his wikipedia page, you'll see that he used to be married to Shae-lynn Bourne, had a relationship with Ando, and is now married to another one of his students, Davankova, who is 20 yo. He married her when she turned 18, 2 years ago. He is now 42 yo. His wife used to be a pair skater, but has switched to Ice Dance since 2016.  

ETA: math. I mean, Davankova's age.

3 hours ago, liv said:

I remember from their TSL interview that Javi said he asked her out while he was training with Morozov in New Jersey, and Miki came around once in a while to do her show...

28 minutes ago, yuzupon said:
  Hide contents

If you go to his wikipedia page, you'll see that he used to be married to Shae-lynn Bourne, had a relationship with Ando, and is now married to another one of his students, Davankova, who is 18 yo. He married her when she turned 16, 2 years ago. He is now 42 yo. His wife used to be a pair skater, but has switched to Ice Dance since 2016.  

Isn't Davankova about to turn 20 in a few days? I thought she was 18 when they got married...doesn't make it seem any less shady to me though

42 minutes ago, Yuzuspiration said:

Isn't Davankova about to turn 20 in a few days? I thought she was 18 when they got married...doesn't make it seem any less shady to me though

Woops, you're right. My bad, math in the morning. I edited the post. But, yeah. It's... something.