Team Spain

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Ok, I can't help but laugh at that... three people are crowded together in about as much space as Javi occupies by himself, with his legs wide open... :1:

On 2018/5/10 at 9:26 PM, Rainna said:

An interesting article about the making of Javi's new ex (to a Spanish song) and its premiere at SOI Canada.

I like the nickname "gentleman of skating" they used for Javi. Seems so appropriate. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Thank you for sharing. Nice article:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:
I like the way Sandra Bezic remembered how Katarina Witt was long time ago and wanted to give Javi a Spanish song. I love the song too (so beautiful :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)
Wonder if he would perform it in shows in Japan too... hope he will...

13 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Thank you for sharing. Nice article:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:
I like the way Sandra Bezic remembered how Katarina Witt was long time ago and wanted to give Javi a Spanish song. I love the song too (so beautiful :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)
Wonder if he would perform it in shows in Japan too... hope he will...

At first when I heard it I was like, "wow, that's a really sentimental song". :laughing: But actually I don't mind it at all, especially with how well it fits Javier and considering that he gets to interpret a song in his (beautiful) language.

And I think it's likely that he will skate it in Japan - I expect he'll want to show off his new ex. ;)

On somewhat of a whim, I've decided today to try to go to one of Javi's shows after all. Since the November ones are on Saturdays, I can maybe go on a quick weekend trip. If there are direct flights. If not, it gets more complicated... Has anyone here bought any tickets? I see the VIP tickets have catering and meet and greet included, but any details on what those mean? (If I go, might as well go all out :P But I fear meet and greet might be too early and I'd miss it or so lol)