General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

I'm a bit worried about his health :sad4:

I understand... But let's trust him! Yuzu is not an immature headstrong loose cannon anymore. He knows more than any of us what skating on an injured ankle would do in the long term, and you can be sure as anything he would never compromise his goal. :snpeace:

22 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, we are gonna have a busy May and June! Look here! What is off season?

20 shows!!! :14066882:

17, the CiONTU are re-broadcasts. 

Still it's a lot, hope he takes care of himself, Jeff is looking at you Yuzu if you wildin too much (BOrser is a phone call away). 

36 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, we are gonna have a busy May and June! Look here! What is off season?

20 shows!!! :14066882:

what is off season indeed :party0029: it's gonna be an exciting one for sure :clap2:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

what if he doesn't skate in all of them? o_O

What if he just does step sequences and spins only? 

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

"next i'll see you,i'll be jumping...''

one delayed single axel for all :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: it's a thing of beauty

19 minutes ago, Xen said:

Jeff is looking at you Yuzu if you wildin too much (BOrser is a phone call away). 

Jeff: Yuzu, i'm sorry, you exceeded your jump quota for today. I'm gonna have to call Brian.

Yuzu:WELL I'M GOING TO TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE STILL USING THE WRONG EDGE FOR YOUR JUMPS:anger:

Jeff: I'm not the one responsible for his hair loss, that isn't going to work.

Yuzu::waffle:

does anyone know which article it was where Yuzuru was talking about how "young Yuzu" would look at what he's done and ask "what are you so proud of" or something like that?  I remember someone said something about how Young Yuzu was a brat, lol.  I think Yuzu also talked about how an old teacher told him he should go for the quad axel and quint.  Sorry, I did a few searches and can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

http://www.sunrisehokuriku.co.jp/schedule/kdschartist.php?id=7455

List of tentative (?) skaters who attend ice shows 

I can’t wait to see Yuzu’s interactions with Sota , Kazuki , Alex Shibs, and Javi ...,

going to work today with a silly smile on my face !

( can we expect any lifting)

like ke this one when Alex was teasing Yuzu and The Absolute Chanpion “ throw a tantrum “ flopping down on ice !