General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Note from the Admin Team

Hi Satellites! We've had an influx of new members lately which has been absolutely amazing.  The more satellites the better to share in our love for Yuzu.  I just want to address a house keeping matter to help the board continue to run smoothly for everyone in regard to double/multiple posting. If you are going to quote several posts at a time, please use the multiquote button which is the plus sign next to "quote".  As you scroll through each page, if you click the plus for every post you want to quote, it will consolidate it into one post when you are ready to reply. You can reply by clicking the "quote # post" button that will show up on the lower right hand portion of your screen. 

Also, if you notice you are the last poster in a thread but you have more to add to the discussion, please edit your current post instead of making a new one if it is less than a day old.

Here is a screenshot to give you an idea of how to do it:

153xvm0.jpg

Thanks guys!

What do you mean by "multiposting?"

30 minutes ago, Toni said:

What do you mean by "multiposting?"

It refers to several consecutive posts by a single user, with no posts by other users in between. This often occurs when a member responds to multiple quotes at once and makes a new post for each quote. So the best way to go about this is using the multiquote feature with which it is possible to quote posts across different pages and complile all responses in one post.

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

why did i think that watching CiONTU ~The Death Bits~ while at work was a good idea?

:sadPooh:

You like to be tortured clearly '-' I haven't been able to rewatch anything yet because i just end up a squealing mess on the floor everytime i try. The feels are too much ;-;

9 minutes ago, robin said:

It refers to several consecutive posts by a single user, with no posts by other users in between. This often occurs when a member responds to multiple quotes at once and makes a new post for each quote. So the best way to go about this is using the multiquote feature with which it is possible to quote posts across different pages and complile all responses in one post.

Gotcha. Thanks.