I know I am getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyx100 ahead of myself here but what if Yuzu really repeats LGC, what would the color of the new pantsuit be? I imagined black for a moment and guys... imagine him in an all black LGC pantsuit with his hair slicked back. Is all I'm saying.:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

30 minutes ago, robin said:

I know I am getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyx100 ahead of myself here but what if Yuzu really repeats LGC, what would the color of the new pantsuit be? I imagined black for a moment and guys... imagine him in an all black LGC pantsuit with his hair slicked back. Is all I'm saying.:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Oh my that would look fantastic. 

So starting at the topic of recycled programs with my mother, I brought up LGC being brought back and Yuzu wearing a black pantsuit and we both agreed that that would look great. My father then said "what would look great?" having missed the conversation. At first I just said "nothing" because my father couldn't give a crap about figure skating. About 10 minutes later he then says "so nothing would look great?". I then just blurted "Yuzuru Hanyu in a black pantsuit with his hair slicked back" to which he said "Yazari Hando?"

:1::headdesk2::3:

On 5/3/2018 at 12:31 AM, Fulcher said:

rice-themed costumes

tumblr_p539rcndbu1r3c4mxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p539rcndbu1r3c4mxo2_540.jpg

OT, but his legs tho. :devilYuzu:

I love Ballade n.1's fabric, btw, I hope he uses a similar one for another costume. Maybe a pink one?

I'm a new Yuzuru fan, and there's a costume that I've never seen before. I think it really suits him and makes him look like a prince. It's so flowy and delicate, and he always wears these pastels... An ethereal prince.

DX5BlOtVQAAlv-w.jpg

DX5BlOnVAAEG7Bz.jpg

I wnt to see Yuzu in the following colors for next season

Red!

Like the one from lotte commercial but way way prettier

Black

White

Orange

Yellow

Hes tried every other color other than the ones above so.  Haha 

Or maybe a bit pinkish purple or something.

He always has the nicest costumes ever

38 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

I wnt to see Yuzu in the following colors for next season

Red!

Like the one from lotte commercial but way way prettier

Black

White

Orange

Yellow

Hes tried every other color other than the ones above so.  Haha 

Or maybe a bit pinkish purple or something.

He always has the nicest costumes ever

He’s tried white tho! It just didn’t work. (The first LGC costume) 

On 2018. 03. 04. at 1:14 AM, robin said:

I imagined it:13877886:

I'd also imagine him wearing black pants, dark purple vest with LOTS of sparkles + black sleeves - with his hair slicked back :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

On 7.3.2018 at 12:18 AM, ClarissaH said:

So starting at the topic of recycled programs with my mother, I brought up LGC being brought back and Yuzu wearing a black pantsuit and we both agreed that that would look great. My father then said "what would look great?" having missed the conversation. At first I just said "nothing" because my father couldn't give a crap about figure skating. About 10 minutes later he then says "so nothing would look great?". I then just blurted "Yuzuru Hanyu in a black pantsuit with his hair slicked back" to which he said "Yazari Hando?"

:1::headdesk2::3:

LMAO