Something like this would be pretty. I hadn't seen it before.

JWV_Sun_exp_IMG_4993_e2.jpg

JWV_Sun_exp_IMG_5066_e2.jpg

http://archive.binkysjohnnyweirblog.com/2013/02/something-beautiful.html

10 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I'm not sure if that applies to hanyu because he directs his disappointment and saltiness inwards ie: he blames himself for being shitty, not the world or circumstances surrounding him. But he does have a competitive streak a gazillion miles wide that may get a bit tiresome for some if he doesn't keep it reined in (like not everything is a competition dude so chill already).

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it did. (It looks like my keyboard omitted some of the sentence and I don't remember what I wrote >_<)  I meant to point out why I and everyone in the skating world, it seems, finds him so likable. He's the very definition of good sportsmanship!

2 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Why not? :rofl::rofl:

JWV_AOI_BTW_IMGP1422_e1w.jpg

4 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Why not? :rofl::rofl:

JWV_AOI_BTW_IMGP1422_e1w.jpg

source

Looks good! What is that thing on his head though? 

Looks good! What is that thing on his head though? 

:facepalm: oh dear

And having trouble embedding images. Here's a beautiful shot of the waist detail from behind:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G6LUKxt6gns/USVADGbFdAI/AAAAAAAAetY/4Y3pk5cUd60/s4800/JWV_Sun_exp_IMG_5066_e2.jpg

I think the headband is protective gear but it couldjust be a headband.

29 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

nm_weir_2_ssv.jpg

Please have mercy, sweet Neptune! :facepalm:

He has never worn anything see through like this before has he? 

JW may inspired some of Yuzu costumes but Yuzu made it elegant and refined to fit him. While JW’s costumes just looks really tacky.  :slinkaway:

I like the boobskirt costume.  :P

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

:facepalm: oh dear

And having trouble embedding images. Here's a beautiful shot of the waist detail from behind:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G6LUKxt6gns/USVADGbFdAI/AAAAAAAAetY/4Y3pk5cUd60/s4800/JWV_Sun_exp_IMG_5066_e2.jpg

I think the headband is protective gear but it couldjust be a headband.

I edited my post so much, I thought I did something wrong :xD:

I like the gold lines <3 

59 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

That's a hard question! EXO's Growl won't work because that dance routine is all about groove. He'll be too bouncy in it. Perhaps, NCT 127's Cherry Bomb? 

9e6a2633a2f2dbe21ba45d11576e8508e392d7ea

But BLACKPINK's BOOMBAYAH will be more like his forte (if only its not a girl group dance:slinkaway:

tenor.gif?itemid=9540914

I wonder what Mama Hanyu feels watching him like that. :facepalm:

Ehem what about Kara's Mister

kara-mr.gif

18 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm pretty sure the headthingy wasn't worn in the performance. :P And it seems Johnny had extra lace left over from designing Yuzu's Olympic costume. :biggrin:

The head thingy actually looks like a headband for his long hair. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda' miss the boobskirt (or maybe I'm just missing Yuzu himself). :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

He has never worn anything see through like this before has he? 

JW may inspired some of Yuzu costumes but Yuzu made it elegant and refined to fit him. While JW’s costumes just looks really tacky.  :slinkaway:

He has the body and confidence to pull it off but if he suddenly starts wearing costumes of that kind, my eyes and heart might not make it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

14 minutes ago, kelly said:

Ehem what about Kara's Mister

kara-mr.gif

Why not!? He has the booty to pull it off. That song also has a Japanese ver. 

5 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

The head thingy actually looks like a headband for his long hair. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda' miss the boobskirt (or maybe I'm just missing Yuzu himself). :biggrin:

I think it's stunning and fitted him perfectly. I remember hating it at first but now I find is so sweet and lovely. 

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think it's stunning and fitted him perfectly. I remember hating it at first but now I find is so sweet and lovely. 

The first thing I loved about it is the arm with the crystals on. It's so beautiful!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:. I'm not getting the braided layered bracelet thing on his other arm back then but now I'm totally digging it! Now, I'm in the process of learning to love the lace boobskirt part of the costume. 

2 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

The first thing I loved about it is the arm with the crystals on. It's so beautiful!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:. I'm not getting the braided layered bracelet thing on his other arm back then but now I'm totally digging it! Now, I'm in the process of learning to love the lace boobskirt part of the costume. 

It's a 12 step program. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

Lmao. What kpop dance would be perfect for him? 

when I first saw the purple pantsuit I couldn’t watch it. Lol. His butt was so prominent in it and kind of in your face. The white kind of hide it abit. But I learn to love it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I have been summoned 

'Bouncy' just makes me think

or if we are doing 'bouncy and energetic but cool'

but realistically Yuzu is more of a meme