:shh: looks around for meoima :shh:

The great thing with MOST of his costumes is that some parts are really gorgeous. They are prone to over embellishment because he's a baby dragon with a cave full of shinies, sparklies and chickens (for their feathers not food). Take NDP, the color gradation is beautiful but the big a** cross. :s_scratchhead Or the legendary R&J 2.0, I find the boob skirt nice but the avalanche of rhinestones... :s_scratchhead

My favorites are Chopin 1.0 WC/WTT version and Etude. Yes, even the Chopin's weird collar. :s_inlove Etude was PERFECT. :love:

There is no saving Hello, I Love You and The Final Time Traveler costumes :omg: Yes, blue looks good on him but TFTT costume enhanced his slouch too much. :nah:

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? LGC 2.0's sole purpose is to exact vengeance upon those saying his lower half's invisible. Can't see my legs, huh? How about a version where you can see EVERYTHING? :s_devil

What costume would want to see? My mind is quite blank because what he comes up with in reality is so much better/controversial. :devil:

Costumes are an inexhaustible source of discussions. Love it.! :love: :pbow:

I must admit that his junior costumes are mostly unfortunate choices, so to say. :nah: But, we can forgive him, he was a kid.

Well, his senior costumes ...I like almost all his senior costumes (some more than others, Etude is something special to me, he was wearing this costume when I first saw him at Nice 2012 WC and I fell in love) except Belive, is not my cup of tea (I don't really like orange). But the others are beautiful, with so many detailes like letuce, boobskirt and The Final Time Traveler2 (I happen to adore detailed things). It's Yuzu, he love his blings, I don't see him dressed like Patrick or Javi neither the other way around. :s_wink .

The last two seasons costumes are works of art IMO, so in character with the music and he looks absolutely amazing in everyone of them.

A special mention to Chopin 1 who makes him look like Prince Charming IMO :love: .

And now Meoima you can send your cats to eat me, but I must tell you I have a very good relationship with kitties, I have two as well and maybe we can cut a deal and I still remain alive. :space: :pbow:

kamotejojo said:
:shh: looks around for meoima :shh:

The great thing with MOST of his costumes is that some parts are really gorgeous. They are prone to over embellishment because he's a baby dragon with a cave full of shinies, sparklies and chickens (for their feathers not food). Take NDP, the color gradation is beautiful but the big a** cross. :s_scratchhead Or the legendary R&J 2.0, I find the boob skirt nice but the avalanche of rhinestones... :s_scratchhead

My favorites are Chopin 1.0 WC/WTT version and Etude. Yes, even the Chopin's weird collar. :s_inlove Etude was PERFECT. :love:

There is no saving Hello, I Love You and The Final Time Traveler costumes :omg: Yes, blue looks good on him but TFTT costume enhanced his slouch too much. :nah:

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? LGC 2.0's sole purpose is to exact vengeance upon those saying his lower half's invisible. Can't see my legs, huh? How about a version where you can see EVERYTHING? :s_devil

What costume would want to see? My mind is quite blank because what he comes up with in reality is so much better/controversial. :devil:

LMAO I imagined Yuzu huffing and going to his costume maker:

Yuzu: "Apparently the white pants make my legs invisible so make them purple with a colour graduation so EVERY CONTOUR of my legs is enhanced"

Costume maker: "Ummm are you sure you want to do that..."

Yuzu: "Yes. Make them tight, make them bright, make sure the audience can see everything whether they want to or not :hachimaki: "

Yuzu: "Apparently the white pants make my legs invisible so make them purple with a colour graduation so EVERY CONTOUR of my legs is enhanced"

Yuzu: "Yes. Make them tight, make them bright, make sure the audience can see everything whether they want to or not :hachimaki: "

Oh, we want to... :cool:

kamotejojo said:

I think considering how the audience went into fits by the end there, he probably considered it a massive success. Which both frightens me, and doesn't, considering what might show up as music for the new SP. Honestly, towards the end of the season there, I would not have been surprised to see panties on ice post performance. Who knows, maybe he'll be the first to draw this reaction during the Olympics, considering everyone's more fired up then anyway :goe: automatically

xeyra said:
jinabee said:

Oh, we want to... B)

Yatagarasu said:
kamotejojo said:

I think considering how the audience went into fits by the end there, he probably considered it a massive success. Which both frightens me, and doesn't, considering what might show up as music for the new SP. Honestly, towards the end of the season there, I would not have been surprised to see panties on ice post performance. Who knows, maybe he'll be the first to draw this reaction during the Olympics, considering everyone's more fired up then anyway :goe: automatically

Inappropriate discussion! :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: But in all seriousness, those pants leave me either bug-eyed or cross-eyed every time. I'll stop right now. :oops:

:devil: we want to

:devil: we want to

Yes, we do :grin:

Yuzuru would look stunning even with just Patrick's style...

On the other hand, not everyone can handle Yuzu's style. As we saw with that Jason Brown in Yuzu's costume manip. :rofl2:

Yuzuru would look stunning even with just Patrick's style...

Already love that idea! All you need is just take a look at his practice pics. I think if he will do something like PW or LGC, dynamic and catchy, with "Patrick's style" it could and will look gorgeous and has crazy effect on audience.

Some of Patrick's costumes are really good ("Blackbird" for example) but I think he has already so overused this no-costume style.

kamotejojo said:

It depends on the music, so I'll have better ideas once his music choices will be revealed (and we won't see anything in shows).

But if he chooses a classical piece, then I could imagine something like a velvet royal blue with gold details in it. If the music will be more dynamic and dramatic (like a soundtrack, for example) then all-black with silver (plus maybe rhinestones but not too big/colourful like on RJ2)

I don't know why, but something tells me that we will see dark red/maroon in one of his costumes.

ralucutzagy said:

And now Meoima you can send your cats to eat me, but I must tell you I have a very good relationship with kitties, I have two as well and maybe we can cut a deal and I still remain alive. :space::pbow:

You can rise like a phoenix from the ashes and re-born, just as I did - without bones though. :mrgreen:

Am I the only one who like Believe costume? :O first with POTO 1.0 now this :rofl2:

But I want to see Yuzu wears red costume for competition, he will look stand out on his, isn't it his favorite colour?

Also I can't help to think that Team Japan especially men is so extra with their costumes design XDD

Am I the only one who like Believe costume? :O first with POTO 1.0 now this :rofl2:

But I want to see Yuzu wears red costume for competition, he will look stand out on his, isn't it his favorite colour?

Also I can't help to think that Team Japan especially men is so extra with their costumes design XDD

No you're not alone! I love the Believe costume :space: