Urgh so prettyyyy :love:

The sleeves here make his hands look so exquisite :love:

I aspire to be as graceful as he is one day :bow:

Show me another male skater who can wear something like this, beside him? :love:

They can certainly try, but I don't think it will go well for most of them :rofl2:

(I don't really dislike the blue FTT. And the sleeves make his hand gestures look beautiful :love:)

The worst is the draping, everything else is acceptable. And I agree about the sleeves :love:

But I am still in love with this

the draping is the only reason why i'm kind of on the fence with the blue FTT

everything else looks beautiful... though i do love the original version as well, i hadn't seen it before today!

Speaking of possible costumes, [link=http://theawesomedaily.com/18-stunning-nature-inspired-dresses-that-just-scream-creativity/]I saw these recently and while these are photos of women runway dresses[/link], there are certain patterns and colors in here that I feel would look amazing on a skating costume for Yuzu. For Yuzu, I think the color schemes/patterns of the 1st, 5th, 10th and 11th might look amazing (with a bit more bling, of course).

Wow, I've just imagined him wearing those colors and patterns. I like all of them, except maybe that yellow one, I don't belive yellow suits Yuzu so much. Anyway stunnig dresses! :love: :pbow:

That's my nr.1 :love: I mean I love almost all his outfits but this one I adore... :s_blush

tumblr_lyoo2bkoTi1r5ashao1_1280.jpg

the black mesh covering his right arm is hypnotising :love: I get sucked into staring at the gradient situation leading to the pitch black gloves every time :grin:

I like Etude's color and details (the sparkle of course) but i think H&L is better proportion-wise?

i had doubts about the requiem costume but once i saw him performed in it i am completely in love with it, just matched the song and theme so well. i almost think that if not for the sadness in Boston, he would not be able to produce the masterpiece that was the Boston requiem, which i think is completely different from his previous versions. great artist takes in every moment of his life and the performance lasts

That's my nr.1 :love: I mean I love almost all his outfits but this one I adore... :s_blush

Ah, Etude, the precursor to H&L. My favorite part of this costume is probably the way the top half asymmetrically meets the waistline. It accentuates how slim and elegant he is. That and the awesome mesh black sleeve.

I do feel like Yuzu would fill the Etude costume a lot better nowadays, if he were to wear it again. Etude gala EX at Olys next season, y/y?

i did a sketch of yuzu's costume idea for next season lol

i really like le cygne/notte stellata/the swan, i really hope he would skate it for sp lol (but probably he will do something like PW, a girl can only dream lol)

here it is... LGC hair + POTO collar + a bit notte stellate vibe & RJ 2 jewels

:embSwan: :acceptable: :ohno:

C-96MwZUwAA7lBX.jpg

Ah, Etude, the precursor to H&L. My favorite part of this costume is probably the way the top half asymmetrically meets the waistline. It accentuates how slim and elegant he is. That and the awesome mesh black sleeve.

I do feel like Yuzu would fill the Etude costume a lot better nowadays, if he were to wear it again. Etude gala EX at Olys next season, y/y?

It is quite possible. In the last Olympic season he repeated some of his competitve programs as EX programs. I vote for Seimei (with the original stsq) and Chopin.

i did a sketch of yuzu's costume idea for next season lol

i really like le cygne/notte stellata/the swan, i really hope he would skate it for sp lol (but probably he will do something like PW, a girl can only dream lol)

here it is... LGC hair + POTO collar + a bit notte stellate vibe & RJ 2 jewels

:embSwan: :acceptable: :ohno:

[image]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-96MwZUwAA7lBX.jpg[/image]

Oh, I quite like this. I do think for next season he should probably stay away from the Swan motif again, but who knows for the 2018/2019 season?

:goe: :goe: :goe:

One thing I lovee about Yuzu is that he's not afraid to wear costume like this to accentuate the program's artistry and delicacy, and still ROCK the costume like no other.

Men who's like this are so ahsjkslslkdf

It's almost like the blue one was inspired by her dress. But I too prefer his original.

I really like the collar on the original and I loved the one on PotO 2nd costume

This and this! The collars are superb... I hope one of his new costumes for this coming season will have a nice one too.

I like the original white one for Final Time Traveler too. Looks more princely :P

tayforv said:
AppleEmperor said:
beki said:
Seems to be a minority opinion, but I prefer Chopin2 to Chopin1. Gold accents feel lucky to me.

Same. Gold suits him a lot imo

Excuse me, what programe is in the gif from your signature?

The program is "Believe", it's a special collaboration made for Fantasy On Ice 2 years ago between him and Che'Nelle (the artist singing). Here's a link:

I actually really enjoy this fanedit of his Believe performance with Clair de lune:

Surprisingly, although most people use cooler colors for this Debussy piece, the peachy orange gives such a warm and radiant feeling. The orange with purple crystals + the blue lights = :love: