25 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Is this Ghana one photoshopped? His head looks a bit too big for the rest of the photo. Granted, he would look lovely in a red sweater and posting himself that way.

Also, you're going to hit 8k soon, right?

Edit: is it seriously a real photo of him? I know he's got round, narrow shoulders, but I didn't think they were that narrow.

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Is this Ghana one photoshopped? His head looks a bit too big for the rest of the photo. Granted, he would look lovely in a red sweater and posting himself that way.

Edit: is it seriously a real photo of him? I know he's got round, narrow shoulders, but I didn't think they were that narrow.

It looks like he's sort of hunched over and in and craning his neck forward? You know when you're all cuddled up and am trying to look at something in front of you in the distance? To me it doesn't look so unnatural that it looks photoshopped. 

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

I agree there's something weird abt the proportions but look at his hands. Those are distinctly Yuzu's hands

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Haha, I'm hitting 7,5k soon ... and abt the pic I dont think is photoshoped ... like robin said, those are clearly his hands ...

The Etude costume looks like it comes straight out of a painting.

11 hours ago, robin said:

I agree there's something weird abt the proportions but look at his hands. Those are distinctly Yuzu's hands

I think it's clearly him but the head and body may be photoshopped from different pictures or something. When I first saw it I definitely thought it was a fan edit.