2023 Yuzuru Birthday project

Dear Yuzu,

I am so happy to have been born the same year as you! I've followed you since Sochi and I really feel like I've been growing with a friend all these years. Even though we are so different from each other in background and language you inspire me to push myself and to keep trying even when it's hard. Every day we are growing, learning and getting better. Thank you so much for showing this gift of yours to the world. Happy Birthday Yuzu! 

Hi Yuzu_legend  Thanks for facilitating this project. Hope the link below works. It's a picture of my cat, Yuzu (not MILK 😂). If not, let me know.

Dearest Hanyu senshu,

My fluffy ginger joins me in wishing you a "purr-fect" birthday. She says there is something in the air - something "supaw" positive for "the" special person that inspires millions of people all over the world. 一陽来復の兆しです。We have your back - 今までも、今も、これからもずっと。Happy birthday. You are loved.

KiwiFanyu, New Zealand

Buon compleanno LEGENDARY YUZURU, sei una continua fonte di ispirazione per i giovani ma anche per i meno giovani come me :)

Sei entrato prepotentemente nei miei social nel Gennaio 2023 ed io non potevo più smettere di SEGUIRE il tuo incredibile percorso professionale, rimanendo costantemente stupito ed ammirato dalla tua determinazione e dalla SANA voglia di raggiungere traguardi sempre più alti ed obiettivi irraggiungibili per noi comunità mortali e con: applausi-sorriso : una storia di "apparente" facilità che mi ha sempre lasciato senza parole. Il tuo pattinaggio è pura ARTE, CREATIVITÀ, MUSICALITÀ, le performance sono sempre di altissimo livello, nulla è lasciato al caso nemmeno il più piccolo dettaglio delle dita o di come posizioni le lame sul ghiaccio...per non parlare della musica: cuore: e costumi....tutto incredibilmente SUBLIME :cuore::cuore:. Ti prego dal profondo del mio cuore di non cambiare mai, di rimanere sempre te stesso, di credere costantemente in quello che fai e di cercare di prenderti cura di te stesso e della tua felicità.

Babilabenny63 ITALIA :cuore:con tanto affetto e stima

!Happy birthday my dear Yuzuru!

Thanks for always being my light. I can't express what your skating means to me but you are a part of my daily joy and happiness.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you celebrate with you beloved family, eat some sweets and play some game.

I pray for the Universe to protect you and send good health, a lots of love and happiness.

Love you

Jolanda Melville, Tobago WI

:moon94: 

Immense Yuzuru, you deserve all the love in the world. Can you feel how close we are to you? Can you feel enveloped by our love? We are always with you, even those of us who live on the other side of the world. Love covers the greatest distances, warms hearts and unites people.
I wish you happy birthday and believe in love, because, as the ancient Romans said,
OMNIA AMOR VINCIT (love triumphs over all), you have the key and you know how to use it.
In some days I will be 29 too, my only wish is to see you smiling
A big hug.
Lisanna, from Verona, Italy

Dear Hanyu Yuzuru, I thank God for your existence. You are a gift to me, and to everyone, with your wonderful skating and your kind personality. During the 9 years that I have been following your career, you have lifted my spirits and with that you have saved my life, because I am diagnosed with depression and, in the darkest moments, you have been a light. Now I want to lift your spirits and tell you that I support you and I will always support you. You have done the best you could. Better times will come. Don't be discouraged. Keep going. I love you very much.

Eme San

Venezuela

18 hours ago, KiwiFanyu2014 said:

Hi Yuzu_legend  Thanks for facilitating this project. Hope the link below works. It's a picture of my cat, Yuzu (not MILK 😂). If not, let me know.

https://photos.fife.usercontent.google.com/pw/ADCreHcVWOkXtuNjI6rhsIN7uaIDLi2UhxU88RZ6LHNGuE41BWmQNqL4fy2S=w1296-h968-s-no?authuser=0

Dearest Hanyu senshu,

My fluffy ginger joins me in wishing you a "purr-fect" birthday. She says there is something in the air - something "supaw" positive for "the" special person that inspires millions of people all over the world. 一陽来復の兆しです。We have your back - 今までも、今も、これからもずっと。Happy birthday. You are loved.

KiwiFanyu, New Zealand

Hi, I can't open the link, could you please send the picture via email? :thanks:

Dear Yuzuru! Happy Birthday! Thank you for the happiness and joy that you give with your brilliant skating. Thank you for your love of figure skating. I wish from the bottom of my heart that there will always be happiness and tranquility in your soul. Let all the clouds leave the horizon, and a bright and very warm sun always shines for you. My admiration, respect and support are always with you, since 2011 and forever.

Olga from Russia