2022 Yuzuru Birthday project

Thank you Planet for the lovely party!

I've just started to watch what I lost this afternoon and gosh I'm already crying! First of all the first video is out of this world! Whoever made it has some editing skills! Wow! And I love Bokuno Koto, loved it since Yuzu introduced us to it, but I've never stopped and read the translation. I didn't know the meaning behind those lyrics and now that I know, I understand why Yuzu chose it (geez, am I going to also cry watching SharePractice again now?).

Then, I wasn't home for the first part, I set an alarm to notify me when it started but for some reason I didn't get a notification. Thank goodness for that! I was in the hospital (for my father's small surgery, don't worry all went well and wasn't that big) so if I started watching while there I think someone would have admitted me to the psych ward because I was crying over a video. They wouldn't have understood, right?

Loved the introduction to the Planet and Satellites. Really nice touch!

There are so many wonderful messages in there! and so many good art! Okay I'm going to post this and keep cryin-... I mean watching :D 

Thanks again for this opportunity! Hope Yuzu see at least a fraction of the love that he has around the world!

Editing to add: Not only the first video is out of this world, the second, too. And all of them! So talented people here for Yuzu! So happy to be alive in his era!

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the birthday project and watch the wonderful stream of sentiments on YT

It was really beautiful seeing all of the contributions and the video was truly a delight, even if a bit of a tear jerker at times. It is a lovely happy gift for Yuzu. Hope that he sees all of the outpourings of affection

Thank you for all of your hard work compiling the fan contributions and presenting everything very beautifully. 

Thank you again

Pxx

Thanks for the party PH!!! Unfortunately I forgot about the chat function since I watched it on my TV. So I did not participate in the merriment. I saw the message about eating 28 gyoza, I mean he said he can do 40 just fine so that's not a problem :10814716:

Hope his birthday this year is the best one yet and I hope Yuzu is resting at home just lazing around all day or celebrating, whichever he prefers!

1 hour ago, nekodearu said:

I bet he was skating! :xD:

Me too! As if he could live one day without skating. That man only takes off his skating boots if he has to. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

But I'm confident that this year, his birthday skating was much happier and more joyful than the last couple of years. I hope he is enjoying his freedom. :angel3-smiley:

Dear Yuzuru !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Dear fellow Satellites !!!

GUESS WHAT !!! <3

Very early in the morning today I've received one very special message for you...   :48179197:

FROM A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN THE WORLD ... ❄️ :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

I'm happy and honored to forward it to Yuzuru and you all : :10815002:

Is1LXFR.jpeg

#Happy 28th Birthday Yuzu!!! from Dumont d'Urville, Antarctica 😎  :68468287: 

(He's sorry to be a little late for the YT party due to the trip being one week delayed, but next stop is the Astronomy research base in Concordia !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: )

Best luck to their mission 📡 🪐💫 and thank you so much dear friend for sharing with us ! <3 :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::48179197: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUZU !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::48179197:

That is genuine proof that Yuzu has fans on all the Continents of the World.

Is it the research team member or the Penguin who is the fan, or perhaps they both are.

It would be especially fitting if the Penguin is Emperor species, although King would be as good

1 hour ago, 野生の花 Yasei no hana said:

Dear Yuzuru !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Dear fellow Satellites !!!

GUESS WHAT !!! <3

Very early in the morning today I've received one very special message for you...   :48179197:

FROM A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN THE WORLD ... ❄️ :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

I'm happy and honored to forward it to Yuzuru and you all : :10815002:

Is1LXFR.jpeg

#Happy 28th Birthday Yuzu!!! from Dumont d'Urville, Antarctica 😎  :68468287: 

(He's sorry to be a little late for the YT party due to the trip being one week delayed, but next stop is the Astronomy research base in Concordia !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: )

Best luck to their mission 📡 🪐💫 and thank you so much dear friend for sharing with us ! <3 :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::48179197: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUZU !!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw::48179197:

Thank you for posting

3 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

That is genuine proof that Yuzu has fans on all the Continents of the World.

Is it the research team member or the Penguin who is the fan, or perhaps they both are.

It would be especially fitting if the Penguin is Emperor species, although King would be as good

Thank you for posting

It's Emperor 😉 

• 2 weeks later...