Your Username

Pamigena

On 9/25/2017 at 10:43 PM, OhYuzu said:

Can I share my story too? Usually when I register to online sites I just use my name plus yong. Anyways I wanted something special here and can you believe it I ended up with OhYuzu. :xD: 

well, during college we studied one hero which had a Japanese girlfriend and he made the nickname O sei san. I was told it was a term of endearment, but I also found out it as a term for honorable (the nick name is translated as The Honorable Miss Sei):laughing::laughing: I was happy and wanted to apply it to Yuzu, I was planning to be OYuzusan but it's too long. So I switched with OYuzu, but the name it looks awkward :13877886: so I added the 'h'. 

and Tada I made OhYuzu! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I made a super simple nickname so complicated :embSwan:

Jose Rizal?

My username means

PapiandPooh-how Johnny Weir calls Javi and Yuzu

421-4 gpf gold medals, 2worlds gold medals , 1olympic gold medal

I'm planning to change it depending on how the season progress:fingerscrossed:

7 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Jose Rizal?

My username means

PapiandPooh-how Johnny Weir calls Javi and Yuzu

421-4 gpf gold medals, 2worlds gold medals , 1olympic gold medal

I'm planning to change it depending on how the season progress:fingerscrossed:

Yeah it's Jose Rizal :) 

I didn't know Johnny calls Javi Papi :laughing:

13 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Yeah it's Jose Rizal :) 

I didn't know Johnny calls Javi Papi :laughing:

Are you from the Philippines or its just a part of your curriculum to study that part of history?(you may not answer me if that's too  personal :2thumbsup:

Yes Johnny called Javi papi in one of his instagram posts(if I remembered correctly:laughing:

It's here!! https://www.instagram.com/p/p-GFPjBhaW/

7 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Are you from the Philippines or its just a part of your curriculum to study that part of history?(you may not answer me if that's too  personal :2thumbsup:

Yes Johnny called Javi papi in one of his instagram posts(if I remembered correctly:laughing:

It's here!! https://www.instagram.com/p/p-GFPjBhaW/

Yes, I'm from the Philippines :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Yuzu looks so cute in that post :10636614:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VyVy is a nickname I use on every private activities on the internet Tehehe. It was a name I caught on my first love novel I read in 7th grade (it's a Chinese novel), and probably is one of the very few love novels I'll ever really like since I'm not fancy for those cheesy, predictable stuff.

It's the name of the female lead, she's soooo awsome, not too girly but still very graceful (Ok that sounds familiar....:peekapooh: Is this, like, my taste from way back then???). And I also like the sound of that name, basically anyone from any country can pronounce it~ 99 is my birth year :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I wonder how come I've never seen this thread before, weird. Anyway, I'm afraid my name is terribly unimaginative. I've been using it ever since I can remember, it's kind of my universal username for everything. It's derived from a version of my name that most people call me (Mája) and the rest is a part of my surname. I also use a more creative username (SnapDragon), but it's so creative no one can understand it :facepalm: Basically, my surname involves the name of a plant, which in english is called snapdragon, and I love dragons, so it's perfect for me. But I somehow ended up only using that for gaming-related accounts :laughing:

ETA: and I realize most people probably have no clue how to pronounce my username, sorry :1:

• 1 month later...

Oh I've never noticed this thread until now...

My user name is made up with my English surname's sound translated into Japanese words then taken each word's first letter + the nick name of the place I live + a part of well-known Australian song 'Waltzing Matilda'.

I have three countries I call home - Japan as the place of my birth, UK as the place of birth of my children and Australia as the country where we live now.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh this thread is cute...

I usually go by a different nickname, based off a computer game I love (civilization!)

This one was generated pretty much with a random number generator.

I did reject the first choice it gave me though, which was koalacompost ... umm... 

Yes I am nerdy :4::facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

For my username,Pethronella Cynthia is my actual name.It being given by my own mother after I was born.My name has certain meaning.

Fot my first name which is Pethronella actual spelling is Petronella(a sort of Dutch/Latin name,feminine form of Peter and it means 'the rock').I have no idea how my parents added the letter 'h' in Petronella.But people tend to spell 'Pethronella' wrongly...😂😂😂

My middle name(Cynthia) was originally an epithet of the Greek goddess of the moon, Artemis, who was sometimes called "Cynthia" because, according to legend, the goddess was born on Mount Cynthus.

That all...xD

:winky: