Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

22 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

I'm going to be extremely not original now, but when I'm nervous in public, especially when I need to speak (oral examinations included), I try to find in the audience a person I know or just a friendly face. Then I focus my eyesight on this person and imagine that I'm taking with him/he only.  

Ahh.. I have had to re-do presentations before because I didn't have eye-contact and spoke too fast. Then someone taught me that trick too. Interviews... I did badly for a scholarship one last year. But I will try this tactic this year. 

3 минуты назад, yenchan сказал:

Ahh.. I have had to re-do presentations before because I didn't have eye-contact and spoke too fast. Then someone taught me that trick too. Interviews... I did badly for a scholarship one last year. But I will try this tactic this year. 

Good luck! It's ok if something goes wrong, you are still studying. You will go better next time.

Interviews are so special. The typical layout exists, but they are still difficult to predict. The only thing I learned from scholarship's interviews is that you have to be confident. It's your subject, your topic, you've studied a lot and you deserve this scholarship. If question seems odd, you can answer what you really think about it: at least you will sound natural and honest. Maybe this is what they are looking for, in addition to all others things. :2thumbsup:

On 26.11.2017 at 2:58 PM, Murieleirum said:

Who is good at these things anyways. :war:  I have already gave up to move on, the only thing I'm demanding is a hug from him before I leave Italy for a month. I will steal it from him if I'll have to. Hug me, people. Give me human warmth. 

On 26.11.2017 at 3:17 PM, WinForPooh said:

Big, squishy hugs. Long-limbed hugs. Tiny people you can hug till they giggle. Puppy hugs, kitten hugs...Need all of them.

Aaaaahhh you guys made me crave hugs so much :13877886: At least I can go hug my doggy :6065190: 

I remember I had a crush on a Swedish guy during my semester abroad and it was absolutely unbearable because of how hopeless that whole situation was. Anyway, one morning was particularly difficult to get through and I was feeling very lonely, so I literally hugged my chair :laughing:  And then I laughed at how ridiculous that was :laughing: Oh the things being in love makes you do.... :facepalm:

:sadPooh:my teacher uploaded videos of yesterday's practice so we can remember and look at ourselve to correct stuff and i can't bear to look at me bc i cringe too much. I know i have to do it if i want to give a good performance but i feel like i look hopelessly noodley and although teacher said that she can't perceive any difference in our level (some have been dancing nonstop for years, others like me took a break) i feel like i am so bad at it :sadPooh:

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh:my teacher uploaded videos of yesterday's practice so we can remember and look at ourselve to correct stuff and i can't bear to look at me bc i cringe too much. I know i have to do it if i want to give a good performance but i feel like i look hopelessly noodley and although teacher said that she can't perceive any difference in our level (some have been dancing nonstop for years, others like me took a break) i feel like i am so bad at it :sadPooh:

*hugs*

I'm sure you did great, Hydro. Just channel the swan and everything will be fine.

12 hours ago, Smultron said:

Aaaaahhh you guys made me crave hugs so much :13877886: At least I can go hug my doggy :6065190: 

I remember I had a crush on a Swedish guy during my semester abroad and it was absolutely unbearable because of how hopeless that whole situation was. Anyway, one morning was particularly difficult to get through and I was feeling very lonely, so I literally hugged my chair :laughing:  And then I laughed at how ridiculous that was :laughing: Oh the things being in love makes you do.... :facepalm:

Doggo hugs are some of the best. Mine endure many hugs from me. :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm sure you did great, Hydro. Just channel the swan and everything will be fine.

Actually what i should channel would be... Yuzuki... :slinkaway:

Yuzuki meets KoiDance:slinkaway:

(no i am not dancing the koi dance but damn, he really knows how to move the hips, shame on me, shame on me!)

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Actually what i should channel would be... Yuzuki... :slinkaway:

Yuzuki meets KoiDance:slinkaway:

(no i am not dancing the koi dance but damn, he really knows how to move the hips, shame on me, shame on me!)

Shame indeed! :laughing: Yuzuki teasing twin Yuzuru by mimicking and exaggerating the Swan prince... I want an AU fluff fic now!

Anyway, Yuzu is pretty noodly when he's not warming up or skating. Noodly isn't bad.

11 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

You go with your image training! If you see something you don't like, just find out what it is exactly and improve it! It's the best chance you have to improve yourself c: Think about how many times Yuzuru had to watch his own quad falls to understand what he did wrong! 

On 11/28/2017 at 10:35 AM, Smultron said:

Oh man impossible crushes...Aka how many times can one person turn into a complete fool over someone else:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

On 11/29/2017 at 1:28 PM, WinForPooh said:

Shame indeed! :laughing: Yuzuki teasing twin Yuzuru by mimicking and exaggerating the Swan prince... I want an AU fluff fic now!

Anyway, Yuzu is pretty noodly when he's not warming up or skating. Noodly isn't bad.

Why am I so inclined to do that fic? What's the storyline again? 

Awww. This talk about crushes makes me kinda' mushy. I suddenly remembered that man who got away... :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

lol i haven't been interested in RL guys in years.... :dry::laughing:

same...work, skating, pets, no room in schedule for RL guys. Now that I think about it, I never really had crushes.

On 2017. 11. 28. at 5:01 PM, MrPudding said:

The first snowfall just happened to me today. I immediately think of Yuzu. I prayed for his health <3

But it was a light snow fall and it melted away.. I'll wait for the next to wish for his Olympics 

If I had known..I would have wished something on the 28th. It was the first snowfall here as well.