Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

This is a hilariously wise saying (wisely hilarious? :lol: :rofl:), just the imagery of it can really make you feel better :rofl:

Yeah, when I was dealing with a bad breakup, I sat and said that to myself a few times over like a blubbering fool. Didn't make me feel much but made it a little easier to let go and accept that there was really nothing for it but to move on from where I was. And I did. We all can, in the end. 

21 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm barely excited about worlds bc two weeks ago a family member died and the next day my bf broke up with me completely out of the blue :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: 

I need The Hanyu badly, to get some joy into my life again :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

:grouphug: . Condolences...

I wish life will give you back soon some very precious joy to warm your heart. 

23 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm barely excited about worlds bc two weeks ago a family member died and the next day my bf broke up with me completely out of the blue :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: 

I need The Hanyu badly, to get some joy into my life again :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that! What a bad timing. But hey, he’s going to appear to us very soon. Yuzu usually shows up when I’m loneliest, I hope you will be soothed by him in the next couple of days, too. :consoling2:

I am in so much trouble when my favorite junior ice dancers and pairs skaters turn senior.

I was a casual fan my whole life but just got serious as of Pyeongchang. Through certain scheduling circumstances, I ended up having a lot of time to watch almost all of the 2018 Junior Grand Prix series. For the Senior Grand Prix series, I had to be really choosy and mostly only watch my favorite discipline (the men), then just peek at a few of my favorites from the others. For 4CC and Europeans, I mostly watched the last few groups of men's and ladies and very, very begrudgingly skipped the rest in favor of work and sleep.

So, I ended up falling head over heels for a million juniors of all disciplines, and like I said, once they all turn senior, I am in big trouble. More specifically, my sleep schedule is in big trouble.

Spoiler

So i sent him a long ass letter because he didn't even give me a chance to say anything when he broke up with me...

At the end i told him "i hope you aren't angry or indifferent towards me, but your silence doesn't give me much hope"

He only sent me a message saying "I hold no ill feelings towards you. Hope you are doing well. Let's talk later"

7 pages and that's the only thing he said...

I can't sit around waiting for him, he said he doesn't believe in being friends with your ex, yet he asked me to be friends. He kept me on Steam but hadn't replied to my last message. He said he disappears and goes completely No Contact and yet he keeps saying "Let's talk later"

I am tired of this, he's acting completely different to the warm, kind guy i knew. He's acting as if i did something to him, ignoring me and replying in a cold way. If he wants to "get rid of me" then why keep me in a place where he could talk to me?

I know i have to move on but it's so hard, he was everything i wanted and i wouldn't change a single thing about him. I guess i will never know what went wrong and it hurts not to be the partner he wanted, when he was the one i wished for :sadPooh:

I guess this the end of the story that began a few months ago with my post "I found out that the person i like likes me back:embSwan:" in this thread :sadPooh:

Kinda funny to think that some of you got involved and met him. Thanks to Yuzu i guess haha.

@Hydroblade  :consoling2: For some reason this emoji is still the thing that says my thoughts best ....  or "that sucks shit " which isn't the nicest way to say I commiserate, but definitely gets the point across...

and, it's now spring. Lots of new beginnings and fresh starts and better days are ahead... which goes double when you've had a cold, dark, icy winter and now the snow is finally melting, the sun is stronger and higher in the sky and I can see the tulips and daffodils starting to poke their noses up out of the soil....  my depression and winter blues almost disappear with the rising of the sun in the sky... I wish down in sunny Mexico you could see how much just the arrival of spring here up north can really mean so much even when the soul and psyche are wounded. It truly lightens the heart and soul, even if for just one day at a time. 

Just now, liv said:

@Hydroblade  :consoling2: For some reason this emoji is still the thing that says my thoughts best ....  or "that sucks shit " which isn't the nicest way to say I commiserate, but definitely gets the point across...

and, it's now spring. Lots of new beginnings and fresh starts and better days are ahead... which goes double when you've had a cold, dark, icy winter and now the snow is finally melting, the sun is stronger and higher in the sky and I can see the tulips and daffodils starting to poke their noses up out of the soil....  my depression and winter blues almost disappear with the rising of the sun in the sky... I wish down in sunny Mexico you could see how much just the arrival of spring here up north can really mean so much even when the soul and psyche are wounded. It truly lightens the heart and soul, even if for just one day at a time. 

Thank you.

I feel the spring air, i live in a land of extreme weather so we welcome the mild spring weather with joy.  We were supposed to go and watch the cherry blossoms up in San Diego this week, he was so excited to finally see real cherry trees...

I hope the days keep getting better, and that the pain fades away. He was pure sunshine in my life and everything feels so wrong without him now. I have my friends by my side and we bought a new oven, so i can get back to baking my sadness away. My coworkers will get very fat because i plan on doing cupcakes and cookies everytime i feel sad. I like caring for people and i like baking because few people say no to a freshly baked cookie and it always puts a smile on their faces.

So i might not be able to smile right now, but maybe i can make others smile even if it's just for a moment. A good cookie or a cupcake with their morning coffee will surely make their day a bit brighter.

55897296_2381413098812555_68811495121826

Today was a long day after the FS. And I decided to let my mind out by sketching. It's not complete and got a lot of errors, since I lost my good eraser, but it does help a little with my mood.

So, before the gala started I actually didn't sleep at all all night — I was just too pissed to sleep and felt the need to vent my pent-up wrath. After listening to Death On Two Legs on loop I switched to Patti Smith — quite helpful tbh. I listened and browsed this site through the night, and after dawn around the time when the gala started I went out to buy some pastry for breakfast and brew coffee while watching the gala.

I thought the gala would end at around noon, leaving me with no time to rush to a supermarket to buy some groceries — they close early at noon on Sundays — but it turned out that it finished way earlier than that, so I after the gala finished I rushed to the supermarket to do some shopping.

The weather is beautiful today — clear sky, warm with breezy wind, spring is truly here. At the way home from the supermarket I thought of cycling through my favorite cycling path — going through some parks and ends up at a nature reserve — a marsh with wandering paths around it.

So after putting my groceries in, I went out cycling. The breeze made my hands a bit chilly but after a while the air really became warmer. At the nature reserve I parked my bicycle and walked through the paths, the one leading up to a birdwatching shack. Along the way I stopped to take some photos and just soaking in the surrounding.

At the birdwatching shack I watched the birds, black cormorants brooding in their nests up the high trees, some flying around, Canadian geese wading through the marsh waters, coots feeding themselves — all sorts of things that marsh birds usually do, while eating strawberries (yes, a choice snack for birdwatching, my style! ;Þ).

After I ate all my strawberries I still watched the birds for a little while, and then I went back to the bicycle parking spot and went back home. I then had a lunch (just fries with cream mushroom sauce), and after that I finally went home.

The wandering at the nature reserve made my feelings tender and I felt so relieved by enjoying the nature in springtime (not to mention the amount of good photos I got). There are admittedly still some leftover feelings, but now I felt much more content. :meditationf:

The point being, go outside to savor the springtime atmosphere when the weather's nice (...or autumn time perhaps, for people living in the southern hemisphere ;) ). Enjoy the moment in nature (...and it doesn't have to be far or wild, just a park nearby can do it as well :flowers:)

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

After following a few Japanese Yuzu-related tweeters, my feed is now flooded with messages in Japanese that I can barely understand even with Google translate.

I regret nothing.

I started learning Japanese for Yuzu😂😂😂🌼🌼