Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Having my Doha/Helsinki week, supposed to be filling the downtime when there’s no news here and the gymnastics hasn’t started yet ( going to be a zen AA for me with Uchimura injured - I quite like some of the others but it’s not stroke inducing if they fall) with housework but two days in I’m procrastinating.  I truly loathe housework.

SSo, very randomly: I work as a make up artist and photographer and today I'm at an event where I had to groom a Spanish singer I did not know. 

And then the time came for him to sing and he's the one who sings "Prometo", the one Javi uses for his ice shows program! I ended up recording it just because of that, once again FS makes my life more enjoyable 😂😂

11 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

SSo, very randomly: I work as a make up artist and photographer and today I'm at an event where I had to groom a Spanish singer I did not know. 

And then the time came for him to sing and he's the one who sings "Prometo", the one Javi uses for his ice shows program! I ended up recording it just because of that, once again FS makes my life more enjoyable 😂😂

Pablo Alboran :P? He was in my city a few months ago, and i thought "Uhhhh, just another singer"

Now i have Prometo saved on Spotify :13877886: i kinda like his voice but his style is too sappy for my taste :english2:

He seems nice tho! Is he nice :D ?

18 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Pablo Alboran :P? He was in my city a few months ago, and i thought "Uhhhh, just another singer"

Now i have Prometo saved on Spotify :13877886: i kinda like his voice but his style is too sappy for my taste :english2:

He seems nice tho! Is he nice :D ?

Yeah,  the same! He was nice, but everyone was rushing around and everything needed to be done super fast, he also didn't need anything, good skin and hair :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I spent a lot more time with the other people I needed to groom or do make up for. 

I also thought he's to sappy when he began to sing, but the next song was Prometo so yeah 😂😂 that saved my night. 

Here is my personal thoughts when heard about the shooting incident near Pittiburgh happened at least a week before:

I am really sad. I was too dedicated to my own stuff, writing paper something this week and didn't pay attention to the news. I am sad because why there are so many haters and so much hatrate in this world and for most of time happainess and pease is invalid to make a remedy for those tragedy made by those who think they are the only human and others are not. 

I watched Yuzu's program this morning. I am deeply touched and believe there are many beautiful  things surrounding us and the only thing I can do is to appreciate. And the contradiction between beautiful and vicious is so drastic and overwhelming. I dont' know how to handle it.

This is a line in a tv series I recently finished, says 

Love is the relinquishment of logic, the willing relinquishing of the resonal pattern. 

This resonates me from the bottom of my heart. When human beings can forget about hating others and learn to praise the peace and love?

2 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

It just dawned on me that it's highly unlikely I'll ever see Yuzu live and I'm sad. 

Sorry, I just needed to let it out.

Love you guys.

Hmm....we all say that, but who knows?

I never thought I'd see Yuzu live, but then I went to ACI 2017 (and getting ready for GPF this year). So don't give up yet. =)

Who knows, depends on what you mean live too. No one knows what he'll do after he ends his competitive career, and more than a couple of us have wondered if he'll ever do international tours or take to international shows or lectures or master classes. He said before that afterall, he loves skating and will want to do something for skating. =)

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Hmm....we all say that, but who knows?

I never thought I'd see Yuzu live, but then I went to ACI 2017 (and getting ready for GPF this year). So don't give up yet. =)

Who knows, depends on what you mean live too. No one knows what he'll do after he ends his competitive career, and more than a couple of us have wondered if he'll ever do international tours or take to international shows or lectures or master classes. He said before that afterall, he loves skating and will want to do something for skating. =)

How lovely :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I wish he'd do international shows after retiring.

But mainly I was daydreaming about GPF (obviously I know it would be almost impossible because it's so soon), but after calculating all expenses it's totally out of reach and even though it's sort of close to my country. Besides, it seems most of the flights have to connect in the US and I have been denied a visa about four times :14066882:so it would be a lot more costly because direct flights are sooo expensive...

I'll try to save up as much as I can and see if I can catch a competition in Canada before he retires :13877886:

27 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

How lovely :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I wish he'd do international shows after retiring.

But mainly I was daydreaming about GPF (obviously I know it would be almost impossible because it's so soon), but after calculating all expenses it's totally out of reach and even though it's sort of close to my country. Besides, it seems most of the flights have to connect in the US and I have been denied a visa about four times :14066882:so it would be a lot more costly because direct flights are sooo expensive...

I'll try to save up as much as I can and see if I can catch a competition in Canada before he retires :13877886:

Well if he continues next season, we still have ACI, SC and worlds in Montreal in 2020.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:25 PM, Anzi said:

Love is the relinquishment of logic, the willing relinquishing of the resonal pattern. 

This is deeply true. Because the violent acts that you are talking about are actually committed when someone detatches themselves from the human affections, and just follows cold reasoning, such as "if people x will be gone, my problems will be gone". It is not realistic, but it is a delusional reasoning that happens when you stop seeing some people as humans, meaning, you cannot feel affection for them at all. 

(Sorry for talking about serious stuff, but this is my everyday discussions since we talk about world situation a lot in therapy, besides personal research, since in the end the outside world affects us way more than we think. For example, in a world situation like this, it's completely normal to feel worried and anxious and actually, it would be worrysome if it did not have an effect on mood at all!)