Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

It’s fun to read this thread! Has anybody ever dreamt of flying? I used to have dreams in which I vividly remember to fly above houses and trees. It was an incredible feeling, just a push or jump off a high place and there you go, gliding above the world...I was at ease and didn’t even question myself in the dream...I miss it. 

On 10/18/2018 at 5:40 PM, guitarist said:

One of my coworkers loves Plushy. She's the casual viewer type, but she listens to my ramblings about skating competitions. Today I got her to follow Plushy's Instagram, and then I showed her a picture of Plushy, Sasha, and Yuzu and told her Yuzu is a big fan of Plushy and vice versa. That got her all excited, so then I showed her LGC and she loved it. She was surprised the level of skating has gotten so high, and commented on how committed Yuzu looks to the program. My evil plan is finally working!!!

:devilYuzu:

I want an IRL friend who at least tolerates me talking FS, everyone around me rolls their eyes when I try talking! The closest thing is a very good friend who loved Johnny Weir, but whenever I try talking about something else FS related they get bored :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: so good jobbbb and keep at it! May she become a Yuzu fan too! :rofl:

10 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

It’s fun to read this thread! Has anybody ever dreamt of flying? I used to have dreams in which I vividly remember to fly above houses and trees. It was an incredible feeling, just a push or jump off a high place and there you go, gliding above the world...I was at ease and didn’t even question myself in the dream...I miss it. 

I used to dream about it a lot! 

It's an awesome feeling! 

Though the last time I dreamed about flying I had to escape from some people who were chasing me and my stupid flying powers weren't working properly. 

And it was interesting because it was more like floating kind of at will! If I held my breath I could float and the more I breathed in before holding my breath the higher I floated. And I could control the fall. I remember it feeling awesome, but since it failed when it was important xD it ended up being a stressful dream.

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Lucky you... I usually dream of falling and it is not a nice feeling at all :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

I wish I could dream about flying, that must be awesome 

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I dreamed about flying several times as well, and in quite a lot of them I struggled at it (though eventually I took flight — albeit with not much elevation and barely able to climb up higher :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:).

I think I have yet to dream the dream where I can fly effortlessly and with great control at it.

11 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I often fly in my dreams. I get a thrust to go upward/forward by fluttering my feet like when I 'm swimming. I feel exhausted after waking up from such dreams probably because of actually trying to move while asleep. Wish I could fly only with willpower!