Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Jungkook is my favorite member :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I never seen this meme! Where was I? I know everything about him :13877886: 

If it’s on ig then I don’t go there often though. 

The fandom is crazy crazy. Voted like second craziest fandom in kpop or something like that. There arguments almost everyday with another certain fandom :smiley-scared003:

Thank you :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: The skin is so irritated that it puff up and red and itchy. If it gets worst, I might go to the clinic :animated-smileys-embarrassed-23:

Hahah it became a meme because my friend is turkish and the boy said his name which means he spoke a bit of turkish and the turkish fans went crazy over it. So that’s probably why you haven’t seen it:laughing:

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Hope spring eternal? I never heard of that brand. I will look into it. Thank you 

Ummmm - it's a saying?  You've got to remember that some of us are ancient - specially me - it means one always hopes that the latest 'thing' will be the solution to our  problems with the implication that it won't necessarily be - hence the support for the patch test advice.  Small scale tryouts of new things are usually a good idea. <3

4 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Ummmm - it's a saying?  You've got to remember that some of us are ancient - specially me - it means one always hopes that the latest 'thing' will be the solution to our  problems with the implication that it won't necessarily be - hence the support for the patch test advice.  Small scale tryouts of new things are usually a good idea. <3

:laughing: it sounded like a brand. Usually I’m really good with sayings. That is a new one for me :happy:

Well - it's originally a quote from a poem tbh but it's kind of generally used in the U.K.  probably by older people like me in that context.  Would be a great name for a brand - if only I knew a good chemist we could market it! 

On another topic - the stuff that YouTube is removing is a total tragedy for those of us with no storage capacity/ tech know how  😭😭😭😭😭

45 minutes ago, robin said:

Hahah it became a meme because my friend is turkish and the boy said his name which means he spoke a bit of turkish and the turkish fans went crazy over it. So that’s probably why you haven’t seen it:laughing:

If you have a link I'd love to see it! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Well - it's originally a quote from a poem tbh but it's kind of generally used in the U.K.  probably by older people like me in that context.  Would be a great name for a brand - if only I knew a good chemist we could market it! 

What are they taking down now :2:

49 minutes ago, robin said:

Anyone who could recommend me a surgeon? I want my emotions removed thx

You sure? You'd probably become an anti-Yuzu without emotions because you wouldn't understand why the heck he has so many more fans than any other skater :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

You sure? You'd probably become an anti-Yuzu without emotions because you wouldn't understand why the heck he has so many more fans than any other skater :biggrin:

the shade :9:

I'm kinda fuming atm

13 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I feel so old now lol

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

What happened? :c unleash the fumes with us, darling. 

Oh just the antis

I know better than to take them seriously and give them attention but knowing how it affects Yuzu makes me want to do things I shouldn't share on the forum