Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Thought Theater

Featured Replies

Just now, Hydroblade said:

i bet a new language would emerge

 

and, also the next day we'd have slight hearing loss and sore throat from too much emotional shouting :smiley-laughing021:

I'm revising for my exam and:

 

Kewpie Doll Effect 

Thomas Alley (1981) - large foreheads, chubby cheeks, soft rounded features appear adorable/loveable to caregivers (jugded as cuter). 

 

 

this is why i keep getting distracted. Everything involves yuzu :13877886:

So I was just playing around, trying to set a gif as my profile pic. Now I can't get my eyes off of it :13877886: He's so beautiful, he won't let me study  :sadPooh:

I am currently deep in the youtube rabbit hole of the Idol Franchise of my country and came across this: the girl that made me for sure think I've met Daleman before

AJLlDp1Sh33nRf-MugciQy6hn7f3EpjRxRUwhhDd

Kamasean Matthews. She was the runnerup of Indonesian Idol back in 2012. I met her cz a friend of mine is her cousin (or was it young aunty? Anyway.).

 

*clears throat* That's really random, thank you for your patience. Carry on...

I was going through my tl as usual looking at BTS articles and stuff. Minding my business no Yuzu for the last hour and look what I spot 👀 Yuzu on the right side in an article :13877886: and somehow I end up watching clips of CiONTU again :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: 

On 17/4/2018 at 10:36 PM, Hydroblade said:

We could always turn on the microphones on rabbit and actually yell at each other:rofl:

 

Yes please??? Let's do that for the Parade!!! 

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

if we do that i can't let more than 26 ppl in :sadPooh:

 

:1: It will probably look like an Asylum, but I'm still up for it! I could associate profile pictures and nicknames with wailings and crying sounds xD

Just now, Murieleirum said:

 

:1: It will probably look like an Asylum, but I'm still up for it! I could associate profile pictures and nicknames with wailings and crying sounds xD

:rofl:Maybe on the next random streaming party? FaOI Kobe maybe :P?

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:rofl:Maybe on the next random streaming party? FaOI Kobe maybe :P?

 

If Yuzu won't be there tho... not sure about the 5.30 am alarm :peekapooh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.