The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

It looks like this is going to be big. I hope I'm not hyping myself up to be disappointed by Billboard finding another way to drop them from the charts. I've never heard of the global Spotify Viral 100 chart

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

sorry I just got in!

30 minute wait at the blood labd

I'm still hanging out on my computer. You want to get an episode or 2 in before dinner with your mom?

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

It looks like this is going to be big. I hope I'm not hyping myself up to be disappointed by Billboard finding another way to drop them from the charts. I've never heard of the global Spotify Viral 100 chart

I'm still hanging out on my computer. You want to get an episode or 2 in before dinner with your mom?

Yes, the room is still good for 24 hours, so I'm in there watching now

12 hours ago, Faithyu said:

As expected, an easy to listen to, fun, summer bob:SunFace:

This seems more a TXT song than anything else.  Oddly, I heard it several times before seeing this MV and I thought it was all TXT.  

And JK.  OMG - and they are pushing him hard (Scooter, etc..).  Jimin and Yoongi are #1 and #2 on sales for the first six months of the year.  JK will be right up there and will unfortunately crush this in a week.

JK is not going to leave BTS and be a break-out solo-solo artist.  This is part of his solo project.   Maybe his promotion heat has something to do with him being the youngest and his CK  promotions, but he'll be going into the military just like the rest of them.   And there's still Tae - who is considered the hottest looking one, and what a voice.  They all have their own brilliant charms.

I just really hope OT7 gets the kind of heat and promotions when they are back together.

(also, sitting at SFO between flights....just a horror getting back... but six hours from being home and with the dogs and being in the scorching heat.

14 hours ago, Faithyu said:

As expected, an easy to listen to, fun, summer bob:SunFace:

The song isn't to my taste but it looks like the collab is paying off. TBH, I find that collabs often sound more like B side tracks but I get why that happens. Normally, both sides dilute a little bit of themselves to work with the other. TXT is certainly capable of more vocally. I don't know much about the Jonas Brothers. But it's good for both of them to combine forces with another powerful fandom.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

And JK.  OMG - and they are pushing him hard (Scooter, etc..).  Jimin and Yoongi are #1 and #2 on sales for the first six months of the year.  JK will be right up there and will unfortunately crush this in a week.

Well, if there's no late night talk shows b/c of the writer's strike, they have to do something else. Jimin and Yoongi both got Fallon, so if JK can't...

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

On one hand, I'm once again befuddled by the effort put into promoting JK - seemingly even more than BTS as a group. On the other hand, this is a really great idea

It's funny how all the comments are "this is nice, but restock "Seven" CD"

I think a lot of people fail to see the bigger picture.

Jimin and Yoongi got Jimmy Fallon vs JK getting Good morning America

Yoongi got a whole tour to promote his album so posters were technically not needed here.

While Jimin got his performances on Korean idol shows and Jimmy Fallon, will JK get anything apart from his live performance in GMA? I guess we’ll see.

Just because there were no 20 posters around major cities worldwide for Jimin and Yoongi doesn’t mean that they’re putting in a lot more effort for JK.

This single was done with Geffen Records and Scooter Braun was involved in it so obviously he will go through the effort of mentioning the single on the internet. As far as I’m concerned, he’s never been involved in any release from BTS as a group so why should he promote them? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The decision to involve one of HYBE’s US based labels in this was obviously strategic, and JK might simply have different goals than Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi and RM when it comes to taking his solo projects internationally. Note that I said JK and not HYBE.

The constant comparison triggers me because it’s always spiked by solo stans which clouds ARMYs minds and all these accusations are being thrown left and right.