The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

ALL 4 LIVE ON WEVERSE RIGHT NOW!

Jimin is looking tiny next to the others😳. Of course it's the clothes and how he sits, but not sure if he maybe has lost weight again? I thought he bulked up, but really hard to tell....

17 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Jimin is looking tiny next to the others😳. Of course it's the clothes and how he sits, but not sure if he maybe has lost weight again? I thought he bulked up, but really hard to tell....

Judging by the way he was eating, he's at least trying to bulk up.

That was so chaotic at the end. What a bunch of goofballs we stan :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That was so chaotic at the end. What a bunch of goofballs we stan :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

I loved the ending, saying goodbye with the chaotic energy we love so much.

And i just noticed how many lives I haven't seen yet. So I will use the time to catch up on that😉.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:headslap: You're right. I didn't think much of it since I don't follow anyone but BTS, but it would be all over the general music news that pops up on my timeline as well as all the toxic ARMY's. Looks like it's just 1 more fan war post

I think with how the KI thing is developing and beeing used more and more, we need to be careful with extreme bad and extreme good news in the future. 

A few days ago they showed a video of a speech from our chancellor in the news and after it said: by the way, what you just saw was fake, it was made with KI.

It's really frightening what's possible with this technology, because it looked real. And if your not into politics, one could have believed this fake speech.

13 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I think with how the KI thing is developing and beeing used more and more, we need to be careful with extreme bad and extreme good news in the future. 

A few days ago they showed a video of a speech from our chancellor in the news and after it said: by the way, what you just saw was fake, it was made with KI.

It's really frightening what's possible with this technology, because it looked real. And if your not into politics, one could have believed this fake speech.

I think you mean AI (künstliche Intelligenz = artificial intelligence) 😉 

I had a good cry during that live. I'm going to miss them terribly but them saying they  a lot for us during this downtime made me feel a little better. 

8 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Tae having a 3 min live right after. I'm confused... how did he get home so fast? Was the live with the 4 of them pre recorded? Does he live next door of Hybe? 🤣

He must live close.....or maybe he has a flat in the Hybe building😂😉. Jimin was reading comments out loud inbetween, so it was 100% live.

I just learned yesterday that TXT also lives close to Hybe, cause Beomgyu was like "in 20min I can make it to the dorm and back".

39 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I loved the ending, saying goodbye with the chaotic energy we love so much.

And i just noticed how many lives I haven't seen yet. So I will use the time to catch up on that😉.

I just read some translations... apparently Tae was saying he had prepared a lot of stuff for ARMY for when he was away so don't count on being able to catch up. 

Also, according to the translations I read, the 3 maknaes acknowledged that the places they're enlisting were leaked, so instead they all begged ARMY not to show up on their enlistment days

48 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awwww, JK has done his buzz cut already ....

The way Tae laughs at JK.  Their affection for each other and ease together is so sweet.  Of course, I was sleeping.  But will relish it once it's subbed.  I read translations on twitter and love this analysis -