The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

35 minutes ago, barbara said:

Not Incheon.  Seriously, you can't get to the gates without going through security and you can't get through security without a boarding pass. 

In every airport in the world, you have to have a boarding pass or be staff to go through security and be on the boarding gate side. Therefore, all these people chasing JK had a boarding pass and went thru security already - or they were airport staff. Not sure which is worse.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG :eeking:

And this is why he posted this! lol Tae is something else.

Wow😳, ok......I did not expect this. I was waiting for something like JK signing up for airforce, so he could learn how to jump out of a plane, our adrenalin bunny😅🙈, but this is a surprise. But it also shows that they not only serve to get it over with, but that they want to serve in a certain way, if possible. 

16 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I just scrolled through YouTube and under a post that announced Jimin's win was the first comment "why not Tae😭😭".....

Holy guacamoly, are these people serious? Of course it would have been nice if EVERY member won an award. Thats not the case, so just be happy for the members who have won!:animated-smileys-angry-052: I want to ban these people from beeing Army🤬....

JK's success has really brought out the worst in the Akgaes. I follow a couple Tae/TaeJin accounts because I like getting tidbits of info anywhere and a lot of the videos are really cute, but yesterday I came across a thread of Tae akgaes saying the most vile things about JK (and the group) - made the Blinks look tame. They're under the impression that everyone is against Tae. 

And now there's the Spotify wrapped and whenever one of the maknae line isn't in someone's top 5, she gets accused of hating that particular member. I guess solos can't do math - 7 members + 1 group = 8 for 5 slots :dozey:

16 hours ago, Faithyu said:

i really don't get the new jeans hype, but I need to accept that many seem to love their music🤷🏼‍♀️.

I agree, but I feel that way about several big stars. Based on their success, New Jeans really did deserve it this year. I think they've had one of the most successful debut 1st 1.5 years in history. I think they're going to surpass BlackPink (7.5 yr group) as far as musical chart success goes some time in 2024.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG :eeking:

And this is why he posted this! lol Tae is something else.

Tae's a free spirit and one of the more independent members so I guess it's not that surprising. I'm glad he's getting to turn his military time into an adventure, assuming it's still the standard 18 months.

This also explains why Jin was sent to front line - clearly he applied for it. 

ETA: oops. I guess not. Apparently Jin was sent there randomly but JK and Jimin applied to be there. So because Jin enlisted solo, his camp was random but since JiKook enlisted at the same time, they're considered "companion"(?) and can therefore choose where they apply? I thought maybe that's why RM waited until the end but then I read that Tae and RM aren't going to the same base. I also read that 20/30 vision is required for Special Forces, which I'm guessing RM is no where close to so wouldn't be able to apply for Special Forces even if he wanted to. I'm thoroughly confused now.

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Wow😳, ok......I did not expect this. I was waiting for something like JK signing up for airforce, so he could learn how to jump out of a plane, our adrenalin bunny😅🙈, but this is a surprise. But it also shows that they not only serve to get it over with, but that they want to serve in a certain way, if possible. 

JK and Jimin seem the most emotionally attached to the group so, in hindsight, this makes total sense that they applied to be in the same base as Jin. These three have been drinking buddies for years and are clearly very close. JK can afford to have his adventures anywhere he wants - If I were him, I'd prioritize being close to my loved ones as well. To be clear, they will be in different squads so Jin won't be training them but I think that they'd be close enough that they can see each other in their down time.

While I'm loving all the info coming out - BigHit has still said nothing.  I kind of feel sorry for Hobi, unless he's actually at the base RM ends up at.  I don;t know if he went to a different base after his basic training.  Doesn't Tae wear glasses?  Don't they all? Who among them has 20/20 vision?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629125wpp/bighit-music-briefly-responds-to-reports-of-enlistment-dates-for-btss-rm-jimin-v-and-jungkook

Guys, remember how upset Jin was when news about his enlistment date and assignment were leaked  before he could announce it? This news about where the maknaes are going is the exact same thing.  I think we should wait for BigHit's official word before buying into any stories leaked by Dispatch or anyone else.

Also, don't take this the wrong way but in many ways Tae is the softest of the 7. Can you really picture him doing 'direct suppression of terrorism' or hunting down armed deserters? 

I am thoroughly surprised that JK didn't apply for the paratroops. (does SK have paratroopers? ) but I imagine he just wants to get done in the shortest time he can.

Also, I'm positive I read somewhere that SK firmly discourages 'companion soldiers' because it's bad for discipline - they want their men thinking of protecting the whole team or achieving the objective, not of looking after only their best friend. So it seems a bit weird to suddenly hear that they let people enlist together as 'companions'

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Guys, remember how upset Jin was when news about his enlistment date and assignment were leaked  before he could announce it? This news about where the maknaes are going is the exact same thing.  I think we should wait for BigHit's official word before buying into any stories leaked by Dispatch or anyone else.

Also, don't take this the wrong way but in many ways Tae is the softest of the 7. Can you really picture him doing 'direct suppression of terrorism' or hunting down armed deserters? 

I am thoroughly surprised that JK didn't apply for the paratroops. (does SK have paratroopers? ) but I imagine he just wants to get done in the shortest time he can.

Also, I'm positive I read somewhere that SK firmly discourages 'companion soldiers' because it's bad for discipline - they want their men thinking of protecting the whole team or achieving the objective, not of looking after only their best friend. So it seems a bit weird to suddenly hear that they let people enlist together as 'companions'

I might guess that if one picks a specific entry date, then you are likely to go tot he same base as someone else asking for that dats.  Who knows how it works?  Not me. I'm sure the military is going out of it's way to be "fair" and not give any members special treatment.  But having Jimin and JK together would make me very happy and also I really like that Jin would be there.  He and JK have a very special relationship since Jin did so much to help "raise" JK.  I also can't think of why Tae would choose a specialty requiring exxtra work and more danger.  That doesn't seem like him, but, you never know.

First time I've seen the release info mentioned and that Jin and Hobi will be doing individual activities when they get out.  I would hope that both would take at least a short time to do nothing but visiting family (and fishing, for Jin).  Hobi will almost certainly want to get right back to dancing.

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is really cool. I've always liked Usher. And what's this? They filmed a performance, too?? wow

This remix is LIT!!! Usher's voice suits perfectly with JK, they need to do more stuff!