The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

27 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jesus ... those girls are just crazy ... poor JK

It's interesting that we rarely see footage of JK (or any of the members) arriving in other countries (except when they were at some fashion shows in Europe and security was negligible).  No footage of Tae arriving in London or JK arriving in LA, yet ARMY knew that's where they were going.  Maybe it's because there isn't an easy train to get on to LAX or LHR (though there is a train- it's just expensive...).  LA has a more relaxed attitude towards "stars", though, obviously, BTS has their sasaengs everywhere.

This is probably the last time he'll be mobbed like this for a year and a half.  Little solace. 

14 hours ago, barbara said:

So, I'm finally ready to try writing a "fan letter" (or three, which is how many I think we can do).  I click on the "fan letter" on the Artist page and I get to see other peoples letters.  When I click on "my" it correctly says that I haven't written one.  So how do I? 

I know that someone has tried it and I remember reading that the space to write is limited, but I wanted to send three off before the four are gone (one for Jin, though, with his birthday coming up...).

I am stymied.

That was me. You just have to go on the + sign.

Yes, words are limited, but you can still write a bit, don't remember where the limit was.

You can write three, and if you wait (don't know how long), it fills up to three again.

32 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, words are limited, but you can still write a bit, don't remember where the limit was.

You can write three, and if you wait (don't know how long), it fills up to three again.

Thanks- will do.....

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

FYI: As is the case with many Weverse features, I can only get to the + on my phone and not on my computer.  At all.  I wonder how anyone can handwrite letters or use Korean.  Just one more thing to bring up in a long complaint letter to Weverse.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

FYI: As is the case with many Weverse features, I can only get to the + on my phone and not on my computer.  At all.  I wonder how anyone can handwrite letters or use Korean.  Just one more thing to bring up in a long complaint letter to Weverse.

Yes, only works in the app and the editing features are adapted to mobile use as well (how to place and adapt the scale).

And the letters aren't hand written. You can make the fond you use look like handwriting or keep it at standard Arial type. A handwritten message would only be possible through adding a picture of it to the fan letter.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, only works in the app and the editing features are adapted to mobile use as well (how to place and adapt the scale).

And the letters aren't hand written. You can make the fond you use look like handwriting or keep it at standard Arial type. A handwritten message would only be possible through adding a picture of it to the fan letter.

Thanks for additional info.  I still plan on complaining about this to Weverse.  My phone is a "mini" and doesn't have a huge screen - I feel I should be able to access the same functions on my computer as I can on my phone.  (In addition to the fan letter, I also can only access "bonus" videos that were part of purchasing concerts, on my phone.  Teeny tiny video.

I sent Jin a birthday message and was able to copy and paste a couple of messages in Korean that I'd sent to myself in an email accessible on the phone.  Only pieces of messages - or short ones.  But it's a way to get something in Korean into the letter (until I have a way to access a Korean keyboard on the phone, if possible - not that i would know what to write, as of now....)

BTS is featured in the 40th anniversary of MJ's Thriller -