The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

NOOOO, the story stops at "I need to get a taxi" for me😭. I want to know how it continues....It made me laugh so much reading this, what a story🤣.

Sooo....I said I will keep it up to luck and order one, if it's still there when I get up.....Got up, checked and was surprised that everything was still on stock. Put the hoodie in S size in the car, going to ckeck out and look at 57$ shipping Fee!!! Before, if one scrolled down the describtion of the hoodie, it said 27$ shipping fee. So, I didn't order and was like "have to think about it", cause I was quite shocked by this.

Just wanted to order it now, but size S is no longer available. Problem solved through indecision, my wallet at least is happy😅.

The hoodie fits a little small, you could probably go up a size. Honestly, if you want one and have the money to spend, I recommend getting it. Wearing it (especially to concerts) is an oddly magical feeling

21 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

And I've also read that JK was willing to join Special Forces but he coulddn't bc of his tattoos ... so ridiculous ... really ...

I read that too. While I'm sure JK was disappointed,  I'm kind of relieved. He's such an adrenaline bunny that there's a non-zero chance he'd fall in love with being Special Forces and decide to switch careers. 

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The hoodie fits a little small, you could probably go up a size. Honestly, if you want one and have the money to spend, I recommend getting it. Wearing it (especially to concerts) is an oddly magical feeling

.....just ordered it through cokodive🙈....the hoodie is a bit more expensive with 91$, but the shipping fee with 31$ way less then weverse 57$.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Here's the rest: 🤣🤣🤣

💜:thanks:💜

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Ask your son to make it your Christmas gift. Or birthday gift, since it won't be shipping until April 

I've already asked him for a gift card.  Even though he's ARMY, he's never ordered from the Weverse Shop (and would likely freak out if he saw what kind of money I've obviously spent.)  It is a magical sweatshirt but It's generally warm and not sweatshirt weather where I live and I have plenty of BTS branded t-shirts.  (And a sweatshirt.)

JK might have loved being in special forces but he'd always have come home to BTS.  HIs shot to "global pop star" and records broken could have made him think he doesn't need or want to be one of seven, but it's really clear, he is BTS.  And, I think he is not unhappy about enlisting with Jimin and being with Jin.  (I doubt there is "friend" or companion enlisting in special forces...)

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

...and now the Virkin is back in stock. It's all back in stock. Temptation upon temptation. :whiteflag:

I finally got the Mute bag, after so many setbacks 🤪

I'll get it next August but ahhh who cares lol

Decided to skip on Jimin hoodie since I already got JK's. And it's not exactly hoodie weather in VN. I've got enough BTS hoodies now. 

And I got ticket to see the Rose in Seoul so now I need to spend money on hotels and flights lol. Imma make a skiing trip out of it w an Army friend there. She's seeing the Rose w me too~~ I love Woosung's voice and their music! So happy!!!

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

...and now the Virkin is back in stock. It's all back in stock. Temptation upon temptation. :whiteflag:

And I'm really considering getting Hobis plant pots as welll😅.

Works great my "no-more-spending-money-intention" so far😂🙈

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is so sweet🥰. From what show is it? The special Jinnys kitchen episode, a behind, or something new?

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

And I got ticket to see the Rose in Seoul so now I need to spend money on hotels and flights lol. Imma make a skiing trip out of it w an Army friend there. She's seeing the Rose w me too~~ I love Woosung's voice and their music! So happy!!!

Nice! I wanted to go see them when they played Toronto in October but the timing was so awkward that I couldn't make it work :(. Enjoy your trip to Seoul