The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Translation:

Looking forward to the subs. Just watched a summary video of the live, with some twitter translations added and Jimins comment about how Hobi became so "cool", has me a bit worried. Cause going from a heartfelt JIMINAAAA, to "oh, your here", doesn't sound cool to me in a good way and Jimin seemed to mean it in a good way....soooo, waiting for the subs to better see what was really said and trying not to worry😊. Maybe there were other people around, then I would also be more calm then hyper in a greating, who knows.

55 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Looking forward to the subs. Just watched a summary video of the live, with some twitter translations added and Jimins comment about how Hobi became so "cool", has me a bit worried. Cause going from a heartfelt JIMINAAAA, to "oh, your here", doesn't sound cool to me in a good way and Jimin seemed to mean it in a good way....soooo, waiting for the subs to better see what was really said and trying not to worry😊. Maybe there were other people around, then I would also be more calm then hyper in a greating, who knows.

Agree completely.  It would be sad to think that Hobi had lost his enthusiastic greetings.  I suspect that Hobi is restrained when he's at his base.  If Jimin was visiting him there, Hobi is probably not going to be as familiar -  I think that Jimin and JK will see that Jin isn't as Jin-like when they are at his base, except when they are truly away from other military personnel. 

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I did find it very amusing that while all agreed that Hobi had changed, JK pointed out that Jin wasn't much different at all. As you'd expect of the man who came up with Super Tuna

That has to have have influenced JK and Jimin's choice of Jin's base (don't they also get more leave?).  I miss his laugh.  I miss Hobi's laugh, but he is someone who takes his "job" very seriously.  We have to remember his interaction with Jin and ARMY at the AgustD concert.  I believe our Hobi is still in there.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:O lol

This cost 1.2 million dollars?  There is at least one nearly identical piece in a museum in Seoul (in the Hannam district).  It is sort of lime green.  And I don't think sitting on it will cause it to break.

Why is he kicking off his sneaker?  I wonder what this photo is from....maybe one of his photo shoots?  (it is clearly his apartment with the Kaws in the back corner-)

Also, going into Live withdrawal .

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Guess they decided they needed more of a distraction from their enlistment than Joonie's bare arms:

Sigh.....I really didn't want to spend anymore this year....

As it starts at 3am for me and I will be at my boyfriends place, I won't get up for it. If (and I think it's a big if), Jimin's hoodie is still available when I get up, I will get it. So I leave it up to luck.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:O lol

I love his attitude and relationship with arts. They are to be lived with, not put away or displayed on a pedestal. A very healthy mindset I'd say (me looking away from my unused unopened merch lol)

I love the live. I laughed the while way through seeing how lighthearted and happy they were. I wish them good health and a safe journey ahead. At least JK and Jimin will have each other all throughout 18 months. 

Can't believe I caught Tae's live right after. He's so random I love him! Imma miss my baby a lot. 

@Old Cat Lady this shop makes me think of you!ofhe designs are so pretty that I'd say they are worth the money!

https://peachynailco.com/collections/bts-inspired

On 12/4/2023 at 10:58 AM, barbara said:

So much trouble to go to for a fake - Cool pic, though.

I saw a bit of this on an Instagram reel and pulled it up because I don't think I've seen it before. I know the song, but hadn't seen this MV of it. The precision dancing is insane - and so obvious that Jimin and Hobi are the ones who were dancers years before this (though they all are amazing.)  And, as it's Jin's birthday in Korea, he has a nice solo at the end.

Ooohh you found one of my fave BTS JPNese songs!! That was the choreo video. Watch the MV too! It's so sweet and cute I love it!

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I did find it very amusing that while all agreed that Hobi had changed, 

In all seriousness, as JK said, Hobi's always been scary. I'm sure he's just "cool" Hobi since he's an authority figure in the military. I know when I was management, I always felt a need to project a certain image.

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Sigh.....I really didn't want to spend anymore this year....

As it starts at 3am for me and I will be at my boyfriends place, I won't get up for it. If (and I think it's a big if), Jimin's hoodie is still available when I get up, I will get it. So I leave it up to luck.

I really like JK's sweatshirt and lamp, but I'm also trying to be more financially conservative after my giant idiot moment over spending on my bath tub. These days I'm fretting over how behind I am on my retirement savings and am looking at upping my 401k contribution to 25%. So hard to decide how to balance living for today vs. preparing for the future.

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

I love his attitude and relationship with arts. They are to be lived with, not put away or displayed on a pedestal. A very healthy mindset I'd say (me looking away from my unused unopened merch lol)

I loved The Astronaut merch but after I received it, I became nervous about using it because it's all white. I finally took my Wootteo out of the plastic bag but my sweats are hanging in the closet with tags on. I'm scared to wear it anywhere

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

I love the live. I laughed the while way through seeing how lighthearted and happy they were. I wish them good health and a safe journey ahead. At least JK and Jimin will have each other all throughout 18 months. 

Can't believe I caught Tae's live right after. He's so random I love him! Imma miss my baby a lot. 

@Old Cat Lady this shop makes me think of you!ofhe designs are so pretty that I'd say they are worth the money!

https://peachynailco.com/collections/bts-inspired

Her stuff is so pretty! Way nicer than what I can do. Unfortunately I work with my hands so my nails always pop off and wouldn't want to spend that much that I know I would ruin.

News about BP and a rumor about Tae

Spoiler

And looks like BP signed a group contract after all. I wonder what YG did to finally get them to sign and if the 3 ever intended on starting their own agency or it was just a ploy to pressure for a better contract

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-67633770

"coincidentally", there is now news that Jennie and Tae have broken up

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/korean/blackpink-jennie-and-bts-kim-taehyung-break-up-days-before-his-military-enrollment-1648261

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

News about BP and a rumor about Tae

These news always somehow just very conveniently popped up whenever there was a big issue soming up on the other side or promos on our side 🙄

In all seriousness, as JK said, Hobi's always been scary. I'm sure he's just "cool" Hobi since he's an authority figure in the military. I know when I was management, I always felt a need to project a certain image.

Agreed. Hobi's aegyo is still intact, fear not! I mean his comments in the members's lives and everything are still essentially bubbly happy Hobi. Military training is serious business so.... "important business" mode on!

loved The Astronaut merch but after I received it, I became nervous about using it because it's all white. I finally took my Wootteo out of the plastic bag but my sweats are hanging in the closet with tags on. I'm scared to wear it anywhere

I do use most of the merch. The only ones I dont use are magnets cuz I dont have anything to stick them on, and photocards/photobooks. I need to wash my Hobi bag. My Mang plushie got dirty cuz I brought him on the road w me 🥲

They sell these clear pouches so you can hang your doll, plushie keyrings. I have them for my Wootteo and BT21 stuffs. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354744819466

Her stuff is so pretty! Way nicer than what I can do. Unfortunately I work with my hands so my nails always pop off and wouldn't want to spend that much that I know I would ruin.

She's a pro so! You're doing really well yourself! I haven't painted my own nails in... gosh, 8 years??!! Just did my nails again for the first time in 3 years too. I'm just too lazy for that now. 

23 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

And I've also read that JK was willing to join Special Forces but he coulddn't bc of his tattoos ... so ridiculous ... really ..

Considering JK's competitiveness, pretty sure most of us were expecting him to join some special unit, just not the air force cuz of its 21 month time lol. The tattoo thing is really a bummer. Oh well, at least JK and Jimin can go together then, be each other's support.