The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Sigh.....I really didn't want to spend anymore this year....

Amen! Although I got what I wanted the first time so I'm unaffected by this. In fact, I still have the extra Suga necklace that I ordered by mistake in its package, unopened. Not sure what to do with it. 

So, no new buying for me

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:jaw:omg

And I've also read that JK was willing to join Special Forces but he coulddn't bc of his tattoos ... so ridiculous ... really ...

Apparently I wasn't the only one who was wondering about Tae's decision to apply to this squad because he addressed it during the live, saying not to worry about him because he had a goal he wanted to achieve and that he was up for the challenge.  (Of course now I can't find the translation back where it says he said this...)

Also, we needn't worry about J-hope losing any of his sunshine, apparently:

21 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

What the heck, Namjoon. Stop spoiling JiKook's surprise

Interesting that RM knows what they are doing when they are sleeping.  I wonder what we'll see from their trip.

Tae will be in amazing shape when he returns.  Having to learn all martial arts, he'll certainly have maintained his ability to do high kicks.  That one post looks like they are climbibg buildiongs in the city and I guess we heard he'd be in Seoul.  Is that just for his initial training?  Or, do we think he'll get to stay in Seoul the entire 18 months?

Edit: subs are up!

The things that happen when you're tired and disoriented and carrying a cheese board...

https://twitter.com/JylBts/status/1732466645145149705?t=ZK9lleMFfls9vbAqr08X1w&s=19

PS: I know in my bones that if I ever were to meet the members, it'd be in some incredibly awkward way, when I'm too flustered to realize, just like this. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The things that happen when you're tired and disoriented and carrying a cheese board...

https://twitter.com/JylBts/status/1732466645145149705?t=ZK9lleMFfls9vbAqr08X1w&s=19

The Wings Tour. March 2017.  I can understand how a busy, traveling business woman might not know who BTS was in 2017.  Even if she did, vaguely, why is it they are here?  It would have been like a Twilight Zone episode, even if she knew who they were (and, if she did, she'd still have been an adult business woman and not likely to harass them or go all ga-ga fan girl.

And that's a monster cheese board.  I know in this country, if you were carrying that, they'd send you through a special "agriculture" customs area.  They'll do that even if you have rocks.

Anyway, how cool.....I wonder if any of the members remember this.  They were probably pretty tired, too.  That was their first stop on that LONG tour and they would have just arrived from KOrea.

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Progress report from the 4th round presale of Artist Made: so far, the only thing that's sold out is the Virkin. Of course. 

The Artist Made sale reminded me about how much money I spent on those things and how frantic we all were.  The only thing I didn't get that I'd like is the purple Jimin hoodie, but, again, even though it looks great on @rockstaryuzu, it's still. with shipping, just too expensive for a sweatshirt for me, right now.  (You can tell, I'm still in the process of talking myself out of it.....)

54 minutes ago, barbara said:

The Artist Made sale reminded me about how much money I spent on those things and how frantic we all were.  The only thing I didn't get that I'd like is the purple Jimin hoodie, but, again, even though it looks great on @rockstaryuzu, it's still. with shipping, just too expensive for a sweatshirt for me, right now.  (You can tell, I'm still in the process of talking myself out of it.....)

Ask your son to make it your Christmas gift. Or birthday gift, since it won't be shipping until April 

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

PS: I know in my bones that if I ever were to meet the members, it'd be in some incredibly awkward way, when I'm too flustered to realize, just like this. 

NOOOO, the story stops at "I need to get a taxi" for me😭. I want to know how it continues....It made me laugh so much reading this, what a story🤣.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Progress report from the 4th round presale of Artist Made: so far, the only thing that's sold out is the Virkin. Of course. 

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Sooo....I said I will keep it up to luck and order one, if it's still there when I get up.....Got up, checked and was surprised that everything was still on stock. Put the hoodie in S size in the car, going to ckeck out and look at 57$ shipping Fee!!! Before, if one scrolled down the describtion of the hoodie, it said 27$ shipping fee. So, I didn't order and was like "have to think about it", cause I was quite shocked by this.

Just wanted to order it now, but size S is no longer available. Problem solved through indecision, my wallet at least is happy😅.

18 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:jaw:omg

And I've also read that JK was willing to join Special Forces but he coulddn't bc of his tattoos ... so ridiculous ... really ...

If there is this no tattoo rule (i can well imagin it), it's only applied to heavy and clearly visible tattoos that can't be hidden through clothing. Cause all seven have a tattoo😁😉, even if it's tiny.