The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

23 минуты назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Taehyung looks very good even with shaved head:heart:

By the way, weirdos are camping around training base.....sigh.....someone please call the police....wish them to be blacklisted by BH

After seeing the photo of Tae with his shaved head, it's even harder for me to picture him as any kind of Special Forces anything. He looks like he's about 14 and fresh off the farm. 

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

By the way, weirdos are camping around training base.....sigh.....someone please call the police....wish them to be blacklisted by BH

Argh crap. After specifically being asked not to, too. 💩

How can someone look do handsome with a shaved head?

Going nuts getting ready to leave in two days, dog sitters arriving tomorrow. Cleaning TOO much.  Arghhh.  Worse: spotted an actual full size rat climbing up my (outside) laundry room wall last night.  Now, I have to deal with rats and I haven't even started packing yet.

Plus, extraordinary sadness.  Wow, I'm going to miss those guys.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Going nuts getting ready to leave in two days, dog sitters arriving tomorrow. Cleaning TOO much.  Arghhh.  Worse: spotted an actual full size rat climbing up my (outside) laundry room wall last night.  Now, I have to deal with rats and I haven't even started packing yet.

Plus, extraordinary sadness.  Wow, I'm going to miss those guys.

Aren't Westies supposed to be rat hunters? 

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Wow:eek:, he looks great. And with the designer glasses, he really made the best of this look, so cool😎. He rocked it.

8 hours ago, Luminous said:

Yes, call the police, ban them and blacklist them. Totally agree.

This sucks.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

I have no idea, some people can just rock anything. Now I want to see the other three (or two, we got a bit of JK)...

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Aren't Westies supposed to be rat hunters? 

Yes -Westies are rat hunters.  And foxes and badgers.  This rat was going straight up an inside wall (in the outside laundry room).  They killed two baby ones a month or so ago.  And I know they know they are there.  They sniff around like wild dogs.  And I just as soon they don't get a hold of a rat.  Those suckers are big and I don't wnat my pups bitten.

It's 10 in the morning in Korea.  JK and Jimin are likely on their way.  I'm dying.