The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

And another question:

Has anyone heard of fifty fifty?

I saw them nominated at the amas (I think, or another award) and now they are at the european music awards under best k-pop and I have never heard of them or seen them as a recommendation on YouTube🤷🏼‍♀️.

11 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And another question:

Has anyone heard of fifty fifty?

I saw them nominated at the amas (I think, or another award) and now they are at the european music awards under best k-pop and I have never heard of them or seen them as a recommendation on YouTube🤷🏼‍♀️.

They only had a viral song on TikTok, Cupid.

So..... Le Sserafim concert got cancelled 4 hours ago cuz 3 of them were admitted cuz of Type A Influenza. I hope they'd recover soon. Meanwhile I'm in BKK..... I'll wait for my friend's arrival tomorrow and see what to do.... I'm flying back early Sun morning too it's a super short trip 😭

I cannot see Tae at the fanmeet and now this. The shittiest luck fr :13877886:

12 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

So..... Le Sserafim concert got cancelled 4 hours ago cuz 3 of them were admitted cuz of Type A Influenza. I hope they'd recover soon. Meanwhile I'm in BKK..... I'll wait for my friend's arrival tomorrow and see what to do.... I'm flying back early Sun morning too it's a super short trip 😭

Oh no, so sorry to hear that.

In addition to feeling bad because they are sick, this must feel horrible. 

Hope they are wise and cancell everything for the next two weeks....

And I hope you can at least have a good time with your friends.

You were just extremely lucky for the last events so yes, this feels a bit like your luck took a vacation 😅.

But it will come back, well rested and ready to give you many great memories again 💜😉

30 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

:( Go shopping and get some delicious food, i guess. That sucks. Ngl, Bangkok is one city I wouldn't want to be stuck in with nothing to do... it's beautiful and interesting, but I found it kind of stressful when i was there. didn't feel safe

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

What a bummer!  As @rockstaryuzu points out, perhaps this is just a bummer-balance to all your good luck.  You can start from scratch and just have good luck now.  Do go get some great food.  Have you been there before?  Are there no iconic sites to visit?

And if 3 of Sserfim are sick , the others are likely going to get it, too.  It's be a couple of weeks before the flu rolls through them all.  Sad for you, but also sad for the girls.