The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

what a nice suggestion......all of them derserve one!

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

well, guess one of the colab rumors was true, lol

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

it looks like they have become workout buddies, cute:67638860:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:party2:

nice....dont forgett to get yourself a coffee, something good to watch and then pressing vote every 10sec on your mobile phone ;)

.i was spending half an hour like this for jk and another half for txt yesterday.

I received my copy of Layover yesterday. Since it was my first order I decided to buy small Weverse version. Well……..after unpacking I ordered one more version of Layover, Indigo and preordered Golden:13877886: My friend said “This girl will be hungry but very-very happy”

23 hours ago, Faithyu said:

And another question:

Has anyone heard of fifty fifty?

I saw them nominated at the amas (I think, or another award) and now they are at the european music awards under best k-pop and I have never heard of them or seen them as a recommendation on YouTube🤷🏼‍♀️.

22 hours ago, Luminous said:

I thought they disbanded

Last I heard, they were suing their label but they're still together. I never heard the rumors about payola, etc. - but that gets thrown around any time a song does better than someone's fave. "Cupid" was the biggest streamed Kpop song before New Jeans, "like Crazy", and "Seven" so it makes way more sense that they got nominated for EMA's than it did for BlackPink (who haven't done anything of note in a year) to win at the VMA's.

hmm.. now that I think about it, Jimin got majorly snubbed twice now >:(. He had 3 of the top 10 most streamed songs in Kpop this year

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Realistically, JK is the only one who has a shot at getting nominated. These are normally about commercial success + backstage deals. He won't win because of the latter reason but maybe Grammy will hope for more of an audience if they have a BTS member nominated.

Jin might have an outside shot at a nomination since Coldplay wrote the song and he's the only one who was singled out by the Grammy panel when they previously submitted the group for consideration. But I highly doubt it since I don't think they're going to have anyone hustling for them behind the scenes. Jimin's music is too traditionally Kpop, which is not respected in the West and the rest didn't make enough of a splash in the West. But I have RM getting nominated on my wish list since he gets the least love from Army and I don't see how that can't hurt at least a little.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I guess I'm not too surprised that this is the one that's turning out to be true. BTS seems to mainly collaborate with lesser known artists. Ariana and Justin are huge names and apparently it's a big hassle getting those types of deals worked out.

Can you believe that this is the one that Blinks and the West chose to support against our guy? 

Spoiler

7 минут назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

He won't win because of the latter reason but maybe Grammy will hope for more of an audience if they have a BTS member nominated.

ARMY know that Grammy is awful and won’t watch it. Remember how this year JK’s live had as much views as Grammy.

11 минут назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

Can you believe that this is the one that Blinks and the West chose to support against our guy? 

They will support everyone if it hurts BTS somehow. Stupid

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Last I heard, they were suing their label but they're still together. I never heard the rumors about payola, etc. - but that gets thrown around any time a song does better than someone's fave. "Cupid" was the biggest streamed Kpop song before New Jeans, "like Crazy", and "Seven" so it makes way more sense that they got nominated for EMA's than it did for BlackPink (who haven't done anything of note in a year) to win at the VMA's.

Well, somehow i missed this song, never heard it🤷🏼‍♀️

hmm.. now that I think about it, Jimin got majorly snubbed twice now >:(. He had 3 of the top 10 most streamed songs in Kpop this year

Realistically, JK is the only one who has a shot at getting nominated. These are normally about commercial success + backstage deals. He won't win because of the latter reason but maybe Grammy will hope for more of an audience if they have a BTS member nominated.

Jin might have an outside shot at a nomination since Coldplay wrote the song and he's the only one who was singled out by the Grammy panel when they previously submitted the group for consideration. But I highly doubt it since I don't think they're going to have anyone hustling for them behind the scenes. Jimin's music is too traditionally Kpop, which is not respected in the West and the rest didn't make enough of a splash in the West. But I have RM getting nominated on my wish list since he gets the least love from Army and I don't see how that can't hurt at least a little.

I would think RM has a chance for a nomination because his album is more artsy/poetric and sometimes the "jury" likes these things. But i don't think they will get a nomination. 

Reveal hidden contents

sorry, but how can it be that there are t shirts with his picture on it, who does something like this?!

I hope many will tell her where to put this shirt......

46 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Graffiti looks like tattoos🔥

Oh, your right, it's his tattoos or styled like it.

Even if any one of the 7 gets a nomination for a Grammy, they won't win - though I 'd love to see Take Two up for group song.  It might be, just because they somehow need to acknowledge how they have dissed BTS every year for at least five.  We have a month to think about this one.

And no idea who JK will be doing collabs with.  So many rumors.

THis is short but just more evidence of how remarkable OT7 is -