The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

41 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

So many things happening I've been swamped just trying to keep up thru Twt haha

Same here. Luckily my job has so much down time - but even then, I feel like I can't keep up. 

btw, I noticed that Doja Cat's streams go up a lot during the weekdays. Since her fan base is largely American, it makes me think that we screw around at work more than most countries.

I wonder if this will be the title track. Later in the thread, someone said that she announced new music coming soon and I've seen pics of BTS and Ariana together. If this is true, this song is going to be ENORMOUS!

And looks like JK hijacked Mingyu's account and ambushed a Seventeen live

30 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

While it's hard to deny the nature of the song's lyrics, I feel like this was completely unnecessary:

I read that poor JK got name-called on TikTok, too... 

Antis are taking it too far. Blinks have openly admitted to leaving these insulting comments during his last live and it just pisses me off that BigHit/Hybe are not doing enough to moderate chats.

People are sending letters now reporting all these accounts hoping the company will investigate them and connect their Weverse accounts to ban them.

On 10/5/2023 at 6:10 AM, amylance1215 said:

D Day concerts in JPN out on dvd and buray soon. Preorder starts tomorrow!! The packaging is oh so pretty!!!

But so far, there is only a japanese concert dvd, right?

On 10/5/2023 at 6:50 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

Same here. Luckily my job has so much down time - but even then, I feel like I can't keep up. 

btw, I noticed that Doja Cat's streams go up a lot during the weekdays. Since her fan base is largely American, it makes me think that we screw around at work more than most countries.

I wonder if this will be the title track. Later in the thread, someone said that she announced new music coming soon and I've seen pics of BTS and Ariana together. If this is true, this song is going to be ENORMOUS!

This sounds like the list of collabs Army has been dreaming about for years😂.

Pretty sure it won't come true all in one album😉.

On 10/5/2023 at 6:50 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

And looks like JK hijacked Mingyu's account and ambushed a Seventeen live

this is so sweet🥰. I love these interactions and that BigHit and Hybe are fine with it. Even with non label mates. Other agencies are still a bit stuck up about mentioning those interactions. 

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This looks so cool. I really hope their new album do good! Yeonjun was very excited and confident abt it. 

I'm so curious in what direction these songs will go. Taehyun said once we should listen to neverland....and the we get back for more which is like the opposite of neverland.

Really hope the album will be a success. 

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm so proud of him.

And of course he got the special soldier as well🥹

40 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Antis are taking it too far. Blinks have openly admitted to leaving these insulting comments during his last live and it just pisses me off that BigHit/Hybe are not doing enough to moderate chats.

Yes, i really don't understand it. 

40 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

People are sending letters now reporting all these accounts hoping the company will investigate them and connect their Weverse accounts to ban them.

i don't get these people, don't they have a life? Have they nothing better to do then writing hate comments?!

hope BigHit will go after their accounts. 

15 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Tae singing a long to 3D. The best thing ever!!! Flying now ciao~~

Have a good flight and a great concert.