The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

16 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I don't see this anywhere else and you can't reply to ask about it so take this with a giant grain of salt

I don't know when Jin would have had a chunk of time to have worked on anything (maybe a couple of songs?) with Chris. The 7 had some appearances after Yet to Come came out and then were preparing for Busan, while he was doing Astronaut (and then flew to sing it live the one time). Coldplay seems to be on tour perpetually but I suppose Chris could have helped with a couple (?),  I don't see Jin being someone who really ached to have his own album, anyway.

Anf JK - 11 tracks could mean  different versions of the same song (clean/explicit and also instrumental versions - like J in the Box (Hope Edition - 15 tracks!),  Freefall, TXT, comes out the 8th so they'll have some time to have the spotlight before JK takes it back again.  And Nov 3 sounds about right for him to promote it adequately and, maybe, still enlist by the end of the year (though we've only been told that enlistment dates will be released by December.)  I, too, hope for some of his ballads, or covers of quite songs.  It can't all be high energy,     And in his radio interview today (tomorrow, his time??) he said he'd do a Live at 9pm his time (5 am to me...) and someone asked if Jimin would come on.  He said he'd see.  Maybe Jimin is doing a collab with him....

How cute is this? Jimin's Dad is so proud

You have to buy the album off of Weverse to have a chance at the fan meeting right? Do I buy it from them for the 1 in 10million shot at meeting JK or buy from Walmart to have it count toward the charts? I don't know if I trust Target after what happened with Jin and Joon :mad:

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

You have to buy the album off of Weverse to have a chance at the fan meeting right? Do I buy it from them for the 1 in 10million shot at meeting JK or buy from Walmart to have it count toward the charts? I don't know if I trust Target after what happened with Jin and Joon :mad:

But it's a one in 10 million chance!   No - I'm going for less shipping cost and a Billboard credit.

JK's live - I guess it had subs, live, but I was asleep.  I was heartened to read his comments on the other members and he wanted to sing a little of each of their songs.  Says Yoongi was angry (I'm sure it was a sweet not-really-angry Yoongi) that there was no Haegeum dance challenge - but these two bits make me smile.  Of course, he's a little inebriated, but as he is clearly blown away that he's doing as well as he is as a solo, his heart belongs to his hyungs and they'll be back.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:22 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

I don't see this anywhere else and you can't reply to ask about it so take this with a giant grain of salt

Well, that would be a nice surprise😁. Guess we will see what happens....

31 minutes ago, barbara said:

JK's live - I guess it had subs, live, but I was asleep.  I was heartened to read his comments on the other members and he wanted to sing a little of each of their songs.  Says Yoongi was angry (I'm sure it was a sweet not-really-angry Yoongi) that there was no Haegeum dance challenge - but these two bits make me smile.  Of course, he's a little inebriated, but as he is clearly blown away that he's doing as well as he is as a solo, his heart belongs to his hyungs and they'll be back.

Cute🥰.

Have you seen, Vminkook were together on Jeju😃

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Well, that would be a nice surprise😁. Guess we will see what happens....

Cute🥰.

Have you seen, Vminkook were together on Jeju😃

Why didn't they wait for me?  Jin was on Jeju at the same time I was summer 2022, right next to the beach I was at.  Alas - I didn't see him.

15 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm buying from Weverse for the fansign and poster events. Plus I actually need a phone grip (which is the bonus item). Will find some other way to contribute to the charts, as I'm pretty sure Canadian purchases don't get tabulated into the Hot 100 counts

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Says Yoongi was angry (I'm sure it was a sweet not-really-angry Yoongi) that there was no Haegeum dance challenge

JK actually said Yoongi was pouty about it - and imitated Yoongi's pouty voice complaining. It was pretty cute. 

7 hours ago, barbara said:

But it's a one in 10 million chance!   No - I'm going for less shipping cost and a Billboard credit.

The whole 'missing the members' part of the live turned into a cry-fest in the comments. Every time someone in the comments said "I miss ____ - hyung", JK would get a  wistful expression and start talking about them... 😭

All in all, it was a very fun live, but there were some really out-of-bounds comments being made. Apparently it was in the Korean comments, too! People asking for his address and him to take off his shirt. He was slapping them down but really, geez. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The whole 'missing the members' part of the live turned into a cry-fest in the comments. Every time someone in the comments said "I miss ____ - hyung", JK would get a  wistful expression and start talking about them... 😭

All in all, it was a very fun live, but there were some really out-of-bounds comments being made. Apparently it was in the Korean comments, too! People asking for his address and him to take off his shirt. He was slapping them down but really, geez. 

The translator I follow on Twitter also pointed out that there had been a large number of inappropriate comments and that JK was not happy about it.  I thought Weverse was monitoring for those.

53 minutes ago, barbara said:

The translator I follow on Twitter also pointed out that there had been a large number of inappropriate comments and that JK was not happy about it.  I thought Weverse was monitoring for those.

No, I think if the comment is reported, it gets deleted from the comment stream during the live, but they don't pre-screen comments. It's mostly I-ARMY who do the reporting, as far as I can tell... which is probably why the creepy comments are now showing up in (according to what I read on Twitter) badly machine-translated Korean

So many things happening I've been swamped just trying to keep up thru Twt haha

I absolutely love Golden album design. It screams Christmas, classy monogrammed stationery, and quiet wealth. One of my fave aesthetics. I'm very excited to see yhe tracklist~ Wondering what other genres he will explore and what other features there will be. 

D Day concerts in JPN out on dvd and buray soon. Preorder starts tomorrow!! The packaging is oh so pretty!!!