The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 часа назад, barbara сказал:

It makes me laugh that JK, a whole month after turning 26, knows "everything". It's obviously pointless for anyone to let a just-26 yr old that he is woefully wrong on this.  He has SO much to learn and so much to live.  He certainly has experiences we don't know about, but "everything"?  I expect he'll laugh about this comment a few years from know (when he actually knows twice what he knows now.)

“everything that an average 26-y.o. person knows” not “everything in the world”. He just asks people not to treat him as a child 

17 minutes ago, Luminous said:

“everything that an average 26-y.o. person knows” not “everything in the world”. He just asks people not to treat him as a child 

I agree. He's been expressing a desire to be treated like an adult for at least 5 years. 

He's never particularly liked being called cute and he didn't like being called bunny in his early days, though obviously he's learned to lean into it, and he wanted to bulk up long before the company allowed him to. He can't escape people thinking he's cute as long as he has those eyes and that smile, but I think a large part of the reason that he appeals to the masses is that combination of cute and sexy. 

19 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I think, given the context, he was talking about the birds and the bees and the champagne confetti and so on. He probably does know everything he needs to know about that. 🤭

:smiley-shocked032: Finally some radio play! I hope Scooter can get this done for the group come back as well. This is why I fully support every release no matter how I feel about the collaborator - the more success each member has, the more likely they can finally break through on every front.

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I agree. He's been expressing a desire to be treated like an adult for at least 5 years. 

He's never particularly liked being called cute and he didn't like being called bunny in his early days, though obviously he's learned to lean into it, and he wanted to bulk up long before the company allowed him to. He can't escape people thinking he's cute as long as he has those eyes and that smile, but I think a large part of the reason that he appeals to the masses is that combination of cute and sexy. 

November 10 sounds like a realistic JK release date (but still wonder what is up with Jimin - if he has anything ready to go, it is likely a single but, who knows, maybe he will be doing something with JK....)

ARMY is always accused of inflating stream and play numbers, but, truly, when ten versions of the same song come out within ten days of the original release, it's the company that is pushing the inflation of numbers.  I suppose there are fans who will buy all the versions, but just having so many means a playlist can be created that is nothing but this song.  I don't really remember the timing on multiple releases of different versions of Dynamite or Butter, or the different MV of them, but I think there was not a flood of versions released the same day.  Some of the Butter MVs were obviously shot at the same time but weren't released at exactly the same time.  I wonder who makes the decisions on these things...    Do other mainstream artists do the same thing?   It's easy to get a song all over the top ten when you have more than ten versions...

13 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think, given the context, he was talking about the birds and the bees and the champagne confetti and so on. He probably does know everything he needs to know about that. 🤭

I agree, pretty sure he is refering to birds and bees😎😉

And why does the english language refer to it as such?🧐

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Honestly, I haven't listened to any of the remixes.....anyone have a favorite?

And to the TXT followers:

I can't decide which album version to get. Clarety concept gets 5stars for styling pearls like the must have item for man, but won't be it for me. The other two though....Good boys gone bad 2.0 with a touch of madness or Neverland boys turned insane....do you have a favorite?

(And texting with my left hand is still a pain in the a**😬)