General Yuzuru Chat

Guys, at this point, I'd not believe anything that says rumors. I mean we're almost there, so we'll hear in any case but at the same time, the weirdest stuff tends to fly around at those moments too. 

So fingers crossed it all gets resolved soon enough and until then, we wait. 

Just now, lily said:

From what I understand with my limited spanish vocabulary she's saying there are rumours that his FS is not completed yet but that means that it's a new program

Would he really go back to japan for 2weeks knowing his free program is unfinished? Leaving only september....not like him....unless hechangedhis mind...

I can sort of understand if the complete fs is not shown at the open practice (this is what the weibo that quoted a JPN tweet says) is it's for keeping the layout secret. But then we've got a whole TV program tomorrow that's supposedly about his new layout??? What's happening on this doomed planet???

Just now, PomeloPooh said:

I can sort of understand if the complete fs is not shown at the open practice (this is what the weibo that quoted a JPN tweet says) is it's for keeping the layout secret. But then we've got a whole TV program tomorrow that's supposedly about his new layout??? What's happening on this doomed planet???

:winky:The King is playing with our hearts

2 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

I very much doubt any of the programs tomorrow will be entirely about him. They're general news/reports shows, his will likely be one of several.