General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

The wording of that --"new layout" as opposed to "new program"--sounds very suspicious.  :laughing:

Then again, maybe they're just trying to confuse us. :confused:

But like, when the title came up a few hours ago, no body from the media should have known the fs music by then, right????

It's probably just the Japanese media, who're always obsessed with jumps and jumps only. I hope

Good fun catching up with the thread. Though I knew fs hadn't been revealed on the spot because the page count was not 880+ :laughing:

hace 8 minutos , GreatLakesGal said:

The wording of that --"new layout" as opposed to "new program"--sounds very suspicious.  :laughing:

Then again, maybe they're just trying to confuse us. :confused:

Ok, so if it is Seimei 2.0 why torture us for so long. Oh, Yuzu...

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I feel so jealous that they are going to see him in a few minutes... I AM SORRY :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Maybe I'm not a nice person, but I'm more jealous that there are people who're sleeping.:slinkaway: 

No, it's not true

1 minute ago, PomeloPooh said:

But like, when the title came up a few hours ago, no body from the media should have known the fs music by then, right????

It's probably just the Japanese media, who're always obsessed jumps and jumps only. I hope

Good fun catching up with the thread. Though I knew fs hadn't been revealed on the spot because the page count was not 880+ :laughing:

Maybe because they weren't sure if they would have seen the new programs in their entirety by the time their morning news aired,

so they might announce what the new programs are in the morning, then show the layouts in the afternoon.

Just speculating of course.