General Yuzuru Chat

I'm searching for the 2014 olympic winners conference (Yuzuru, Patrick and Denis) but I can't find it anywhere besides extracts in documentaries. I don't know in which sub forum I should ask so I'm doing it in the general chat. If I remember right he talked about the disaster and how he wasn't able to smile despite the medal because he felt like he didn't really change anything.

8 hours ago, ayumi_ysd said:

Je recherche la conférence des vainqueurs olympiques 2014 (Yuzuru, Patrick et Denis) mais je ne la trouve nulle part à part des extraits de documentaires. Je ne sais pas dans quel sous-forum je devrais poser la question, donc je le fais dans le chat général. Si je me souviens bien, il a parlé du désastre et du fait qu'il n'était pas capable de sourire malgré la médaille parce qu'il avait l'impression de n'avoir vraiment rien changé.

:wave: TOUTES et TOUS ici : je lui répond en Français car c'est plus facile pour ma part : est ce que tu es allé en section vidéo d'ici ? j'en ai vu 2 , par contre répond en Anglais , je ferais traduire . 

19 時間前, ayumi_ysdさんが言いました:

I'm searching for the 2014 olympic winners conference (Yuzuru, Patrick and Denis) but I can't find it anywhere besides extracts in documentaries. I don't know in which sub forum I should ask so I'm doing it in the general chat. If I remember right he talked about the disaster and how he wasn't able to smile despite the medal because he felt like he didn't really change anything.

Is this what you are searching for?

On 5/27/2024 at 7:17 AM, SuzyQ said:

Is this what you are searching for?

Wait how did I not find it? I really didn't search well lol. Thanks a lot! But does anyone have the uncut whole version or does it not exist?

2 hours ago, AngelOnIce said:

New Yuzu photobook (already out of stock, though 🥲)

P.S. I really love his beautiful hands :heartpound:

I'm waiting for this to show up on CD Japan

2 hours ago, AngelOnIce said:

New Yuzu photobook (already out of stock, though 🥲)

P.S. I really love his beautiful hands :heartpound:

When people state that Yuzu is saving the publishing industry one book at a time, they are correct and the evidence supports this statement time after time. 

Hopefully there will be further print runs due to popular demand.

Perhaps it is worth mentioning on social media, that Fanyus are interested to buy the book, have missed out on the pre order and hope for more books to be printed. That way the publishers will know that there is ongoing demand to purchase from Yuzu's many fans and therefore it is good business sense to ensure that more copies become available.

5 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I'm waiting for this to show up on CD Japan

There are copies available at HMV Japan (not sure how long for though!), the postage is wild but... I want it.

20 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I'm waiting for it to appear on CD Japan

:sorry2: to ask you@ LiaRy : but what is this "Japan CD" because I think? that it's a Japanese sales site  :shrug: and is there a link please  :thanks: because I'm not as "strong" as you in IT compared to you who really spoils us in :2thumbsup:the video

12 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:sorry2: to ask you@ LiaRy : but what is this "Japan CD" because I think? that it's a Japanese sales site  :shrug: and is there a link please  :thanks: because I'm not as "strong" as you in IT compared to you who really spoils us in :2thumbsup:the video

Is it this site?

Not used them before, but many other iFans use this site for shopping

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

Sorry to steal your thunder @LiaRy

10 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Is it this site?

I haven't used them before, but many other iFans use this site for shopping

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

Sorry to steal your thunder@LiaRy

:omg: I opened your link@Perelandra and this corresponds well with sales of Japanese products that I discovered including the Prologue + Gift CDs plus quite a few books (including the SUPERB photo book) and magazines on Yuzu, in all  :thanks: for this help with a thought for@LiaRy :peace2: 

Takanori Nishikawa's post.

"How many of you noticed? The use of colors, silhouettes, and unexpected references made us realize once again that this is how collaboration should be! Please come and witness it for yourself!"

:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: