General Yuzuru Chat

Just finished watching the streaming on line. It was gorgeous! There was a little change from the program of the first day, instead of Spartacus it was Hello I love you and only one Bielmann spin. He had tears in his eyes at the end. I think that in the end he was extremelly tired but also happy. Hope he is going to stay safe and healthy.:sadPooh:

13 minutes ago, rodica said:

Just finished watching the streaming on line. It was gorgeous! There was a little change from the program of the first day, instead of Spartacus it was Hello I love you and only one Bielmann spin. He had tears in his eyes at the end. I think that in the end he was extremelly tired but also happy. Hope he is going to stay safe and healthy.:sadPooh:

Two Bielmann today -- one from Change and the other R&J -- I think 

:YuzuPoohLove:  Congratulation Yuzuru!!  :YuzuPoohLove:

That was a wonderful fantastic show!  I love everything of it. It wasn‘t even for one second boring.

I like the new red and black costume very much. It fits you perfectly. The new program looks beautiful to me with that view from above it looks really nice. The blue costume for me also looks beautiful. You made us happy. I hope, you are happy, too.  

11 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The age app

:wink: Yuzu is truly the perfect ambassador for a skincare brand.

The energy drink by the planks must be made with brandy

Having fun skating Prologue is part of the formula of the elixir of youth

It is clear that Yuzu has youthful facial features and body question, he is more muscular  :shrimp: and I read : "eau de vie" and in French it is not the same name, because it is a very strong made in a still from fruit and which has a title of around 50/60° (I don't know what it's called in English  :shrug:) and there is none in its bottle which is next to  :YuzuPoohLove:  (a thought for who :pooh: stayed in Toronto) and would have had trouble skating while doing "zig zags" :rolleye0008: and it would rather be an elixir of youth in a spring in Sendai, because Suzika A doesn't look her age too... and I will watch the weibo link and have a good :girlsigh: :clapclap4:  time

19 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

It is clear that Yuzu has youthful facial features and body question, he is more muscular  :shrimp: and I read : "eau de vie" and in French it is not the same name, because it is a very strong made in a still from fruit and which has a title of around 50/60° (I don't know what it's called in English  :shrug:) and there is none in its bottle which is next to  :YuzuPoohLove:  (a thought for who :pooh: stayed in Toronto) and would have had trouble skating while doing "zig zags" :rolleye0008: and it would rather be an elixir of youth in a spring in Sendai, because Suzika A doesn't look her age too... and I will watch the weibo link and have a good :girlsigh: :clapclap4:  time

You are very amusing. Yes not much brandy to make YuzuPooh drunk, he is only tiny

Aqua Vitae - water from the fountain of youth. The fountain is in the private courtyard of Palace Hanyu. 

Eau de Vie- Fruit Brandy, you could preserve skin through high alcohol content!!!

Many people have speculated about the youth giving properties of the water in Sendai. There are lots of natural hot springs in the prefecture of Miyagi. Maybe there are youth giving mineral treasures from the depths of the earth, dissolved in the waters. Yuzu has mentioned that he and his family have been to onsen to relax, maybe the secret to Yuzu's beautiful skin.