General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 1 hora, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I disappeared from all forums and SM platforms shortly after Yuzu's SharePractice livestream event. At first I thought, it's just a bit of overworking that knocked me out, and I need a day break, but my condition turned out to be much worse than it appeared at first glance, and I was forced to immediately step away from work, computer and many other activities entirely. I am very sorry to all who were worried. My situation is still very difficult, but it's gradually getting better and I hope to recover soon.

A glimpse of light in these hard times is Yuzu's skating, and I am very happy to tell you all that his Olympic seasons page on Wikipedia got nominted for featured article status! I was informed about the developments by a fellow friend and author, who helped me with some contributions the last days. Our author team on Wiki also plans to bring Yuzu's bios page to FA status in the course of the next weeks or months, but I don't know how much I can help there in my current condition. Anyways, it's great to see Yuzu's Wiki page series flourishing.

Oh, I really hope you get well soon! Take care.

We missed you.

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I disappeared from all forums and SM platforms shortly after Yuzu's SharePractice livestream event. At first I thought, it's just a bit of overworking that knocked me out, and I need a day break, but my condition turned out to be much worse than it appeared at first glance, and I was forced to immediately step away from work, computer and many other activities entirely. I am very sorry to all who were worried. My situation is still very difficult, but it's gradually getting better and I hope to recover soon.

A glimpse of light in these hard times is Yuzu's skating, and I am very happy to tell you all that his Olympic seasons page on Wikipedia got nominted for featured article status! I was informed about the developments by a fellow friend and author, who helped me with some contributions the last days. Our author team on Wiki also plans to bring Yuzu's bios page to FA status in the course of the next weeks or months, but I don't know how much I can help there in my current condition. Anyways, it's great to see Yuzu's Wiki page series flourishing.

I missed you! Get Wells son and take care. Congratulations to the nomination!

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

There is a photographer who I think is based in Thailand. He takes beautiful photos of Siamese fighting fish. The relevance I hear you query?

These fish have incredible long tails which resemble draped silks and the fish appear in many gorgeous colours. As the fishes swim through the water the tails billow and swirl in a very aesthetic manner.

I could easily imagine the sleeves making similar dramatic movement when Yuzu moves his arms expressively. The full effect of the sleeve is probably best seen in a dynamic setting. 

As most fashion concepts are very much exaggerated, it is up to the buyers for various fashion brands to 'buy' the design concept and then adapt the clothing lines to be more appealing and suitable for wear in more mundane settings.

For example: The white pleated tunic with the blue design, alter the sleeves to have a layered ruffle trim or just various blue toned stitching around the cuff. Then the garment retains the concept but is more wearable.

I understand haute couture more as a form of artistic expression than as fashion or clothes to wear.

As for the movement, I have always think it's a pitty that the men's costumes in FS were so lacking of dynamics. I love Haru yo, koi costume precisely for that reason, because it has movement, so I was wondering what that suit would look like in movement, skating. Maybe not as it is, it seems a bit too cumbersome, but as you say, perhaps it could be adapted to maintain dynamism but without hindering movements too much.

17 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu takes over the transit stations.:tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow :

[NEW]

And here is  :peek:  even Tokyo and Sendai are in heaven  :animated-smileys-angels-151:  :20111123175639e73:    with the angels  :nod2:   :snonegai: and the other is the SUPPORT of all his fans and his video 2 accumulates 1,837,088 and 160K and the overall YT 706K :girlsigh: :dancingpooh: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

You have done so much for us Yuzu and figure skating fans, so please don't stress yourself.

It's really amazing what you have achieved, the passion and time you have invested in everything, you have my utmost respect for it.

BUT: Health should and needs to be ones first priority!

Hope you feel better soon and congrats on the nomination.

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Dear @Henni147, as @Faithyu said, you are such an important part of the fandom, I'm very sorry you are struggling with health problems. I felt your absence and wondered what was keeping you away. It is hard to hear that your situation is so precarious. Please rest well and do everything you need to do for your recovery. I will hold you in my thoughts. 

And congratulations on the nomination!!

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Good to hear from you, Henni! 🤗 Get well soon and thank you for updating us

On 9/4/2022 at 10:07 AM, turquoiseblue said:
(Quoting Marika from Twitter)

💐ゆづ茉莉花💐Marika⛸
@marika_yuzu
1 of the songs that Yuzu was lip-synching to during #SharePractice has been identified as “Dance Hall” by Mrs. GREEN APPLE 
. . . . .

14 hours ago, Anni said:

(Quoting Marika from Twitter)

💐ゆづ茉莉花💐Marika⛸
@marika_yuzu
Another song that Yuzu was lip-syncing to during #SharePractice has been identified as “Blue Ambience” by Mrs. GREEN APPLE
. . . . .

Sooo ... Yuzu seems to like the songs of Mrs. GREEN APPLE :party0034:

During the SharePractice, the song "Boku no koto" by Mrs. GREEN APPLE was played twice (1:10:35 and 1:26:15) and both times Yuzu was singing along with great enthusiasm and abandon while skating.  
I think we may assume that it's (one of) his favourite song(s) atm and perhaps some day we'll see a program set to this song. The lyrics do seem to fit him in a way - here's an English subbed fanvid to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJo5civoyU

And now I have an earworm !!!    :122fs329172:   

I should go listen to 'Seimei' and 'Notte stellata' ; not to 'Haru yo koi' or 'Hana wa saku' , coz those have also got earworm potential for me  :wink2:

On second thought, all music from fav Yuzu programs tend to grow into earworms in my head, and since it's terribly late here and I've already sacrificed a couple of hours of sleep, I must not listen to any music anymore but rather should go directly to bed. Good night !   :bye-smiley:

12 hours ago, Henni147 said:

hey henni! I did notice your absence and I'm really sad to hear you aren't feeling so well. I'm sending you a very big virtual hug and I hope you can feel better soon :loveshower:

13 hours ago, Melodie said:

Someone wants to cling on him for click and clout, is what. Just skip stuff like this.

To continue on this topic: It seems a new fanbook is coming out featuring the whole team from the previous season. Of course they need Yuzu for promotion. What a bunch of clouts.