General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, shina07 said:

2012 Worlds was when I became his fan. I’ve already noticed him in previous years and in GPF 2011 but he really caught my attention in Worlds 2012. Yuzu who has recovered from a disaster the year prior was just really something and then we found out he was injured. He was very giddy and excited when he was receiving his bronze medal. The R&J from that competition remains my favorite to date and is forever etched in my memory. 

I watched the video recently and completely understand how he gained so many fans on that day. Had l not already be a fan, l would’ve. It’s true what others said, we knew we were watching something special. His love for fs shines so brightly, it shows in his skating that we cannot help but be enchanted. Sure he’s this charming,  cheeky boy off ice, but on ice, he’s figure skating personified. I’m glad I got to be his fan however late that maybe. 

I will do an Instagram live from around 22:30 today. I would like to talk about the photo book "Yuzuru Hanyu 2021-2022". It may stop on the way again, but it is scheduled for about 30 minutes. Thank you!

Yaguchi-san

(I think it's in a couple of hours)

Guest Mary_kyo

As a long time fanyu, I don't like Jack Gallagher. He is not professional and not a real journalist but I'm grateful that he didn't omit this part from the interview with the fan:

“In my opinion the scoring was not consistent, and Yuzuru still should have earned a medal,” Grissom wrote. 

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Hitoshi Kurasawa (Mainichi) about "Rondo" 

:snonegai:

[NEWS]

It is great news to hear that the Yuzu achieved his ideal performance of Roncapu in one take. Just like a competitive performance. Yuzu proves once again that he is The Maestro when it comes to skating.

That puts paid to the fallacious comments, that it took 2hours to achieve the performance that was aired on 24h TV. 

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I saw these rumors floating around, too. Turns out they were fake. But seriously, it really doesn't make sense for someone to bring an oven or a fridge with them when they're staying in a high-class hotel that can certainly provide their customers with all these things. :judge:

[NEWS]

I was shocked when I heard about that rumors, it's harmless rumor but weird. Why would Yuzu do that, i was thinking that it's small fridge to preserve his drink cold or something and oven.. idk what is that for (i mean oven for traveling) lol

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Let the serenity of the moon and the sweet tranquility of the night bring you healing. Sweet dreams everyone.

I can't find my words because I am ADMIRATIVE  :girlsigh: :animated-smileys-angels-151: in front of YT very gently and which describes Yuzu well  :snonegai:and question dreams  :nod2: and who this sweet melody is  :heartpound: and listen carefully to this short extract from "la dame aux camélias" from the Paris Opera and I think ? Would you recognize this theme? 

7 hours ago, caramelicht said:

I was shocked when I heard about that rumors, it's harmless rumor but weird. Why would Yuzu do that, i was thinking that it's small fridge to preserve his drink cold or something and oven.. idk what is that for (i mean oven for traveling) lol

It could've been a tiny skincare fridge provided by Kosé. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

And yes, there really is such a thing as skincare fridges. They're supposed to be put in your bathroom for keeping your skincare products cool and fresh. But Yuzu wouldn't need something like this anyway since his favorite skincare product, Ice-chan, is naturally cool and refreshing. :hairflip:

I hope Yuzu sees this, gamer that he is hehe

Famitsu, a gaming entertainment / news site gave him a shout out, remembering that he talked about this particular game that they are celebrating the 35th anniversary of:

Here LGeorgin provided the interview excerpt where he mentions the game:

8-bit gaming <3

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
20 hours ago, Pammi said:

I will do an Instagram live from around 22:30 today. I would like to talk about the photo book "Yuzuru Hanyu 2021-2022". It may stop on the way again, but it is scheduled for about 30 minutes. Thank you!

Yaguchi-san

(I think it's in a couple of hours)

Here some translations :happy:

[NEWS]
More in this thread.

Yaguchi-san really appreciates Yuzu very much.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: